7.1

Authors Note: I got very long winded with this chapter so it's split into two parts. This part being the longer part.

Date: August 22nd, 2019Ryan's parents house

Ryan's parents house

It's been a week since Kelis and I started our little "situationship." I don't want to rush her into anything so her pace is fine with me as long as I get to be around her, talk to her and see her that's okay with me. I was smiling and had such an upbeat attitude. Now I am at my parents' house helping my sister write her college essay.

"Sis you cannot write about how you got Drake to follow you that is not a major accomplishment." I shook my head looking at Jackie like she had three heads.

"One yes it is and to be honest I don't want to go to college. I want to go to Cosmetology school Ry or take my modeling to another level. This college life isn't for me it's just that Momma and Daddy want me to follow in your footsteps. You left a big void to fill." Jackie gave me a half smile with no enthusiasm.

I turned my head sideways looking at her with a confused expression. "Have you told them that?"

She shook her head. "No they just seem so excited even if its community college my grades are average just enough to get me a couple partial scholarships nothing major like you mr. full ride scholarship." I chuckled softly pushing my sister as she laughed too. "I'll go talk to them."

I went to get up but my sister caught me by my arm. "Oh no we have to talk about this mystery girl that you so slyly posted on your snapchat." My face got red as I tried not to smile. "Awwww my big bro has a cruuuuuush. When can I meet her? See if I approve." I looked up from my hands with a surprised look. "Really?" She nodded with a big smile. "I think you'd really like her she's funny, very smart, can hold a conversation and she has an attitude just like you but in due time." She clapped her hands together. "Uh I love her already."

I shook my head as I walked out her room and downstairs towards our parents' study. As I reached the bottom steps my phone rang. I dug it out my pocket and saw that it is a facetime call from Kelis. I put in my airpods and slide the green answer button and smiled big. "Hey boo."

Kelis giggled softly. "Hey boo...what are you doing?" She spoke quietly as she placed the phone down as she started shuffling through something. "I was helping my sister with her college entrance essay but she kind of just dropped something on me that I'm going to talk to my parent's about it and see what they say."

Kelis stopped what she was doing and furrowed her eyebrows together looking in the camera. "What did she tell you?" She spoke in the same tone.

I let out a deep breathe. "She wants to go to cosmetology school or take her model career to another level. I mean she does makeup for her friends and she has modeled a few times for local ATL magazines but nothing major. I don't want her to get her hopes up if nothing doesn't go her way."