24

February 14, 2020

February 14, 2020

I woke up earlier than I usually do so I can make Ryan breakfast in bed for Valentine's Day. I know he would appreciate this as a token of my appreciation because he hates when I buy him things.

I walked upstairs holding the tray as I slightly pushed the door open with my hip. "Happy Valentine's Day my looooove." I spoke in a singsong way. Ryan moved around before sitting up rubbing his eyes like a little kid. He looked over at me smiling big. "Aww thank you baby." He leaned up giving me a quick peck. "All my favorites come sit and enjoy this with me." He patted the spot next to him. I sat beside him and grabbed the champagne glasses filled with mimosa as he held it up. "I love you to the moon and back."

I smiled from ear to ear pecking his lips. "And I love you forever and a day." We tapped our glasses together as we both took a sip. He put his glass down and started eating his strawberry and crème French toast. I also made him bacon, sausage, eggs over easy, fruit and fresh orange juice.

"Here this is for you. I couldn't wait until later to give it to you." I grabbed a bag from inside the nightstand. "Babe I told you not to get me anything." He wiped his mouth and hands as I put the bag on his tray. "I know but I saw this and had to get it for you. I think you'll like it."

He took the tissue paper out the bag and pulled out a red velvet box. He looked at me before opening the box revealing a thin gold rope chain with a circle medallion. Inside the medallion sat a picture of his mom and him as a kid the picture was surrounded with small diamonds.

I draped my arms around his shoulders as he wiped his hand down his face just staring at it. I can tell he was fighting back tears because he was blinking rapidly and rubbing his eyes. He looked at me and wrapped his arms around my waist burring his face in my neck. "Thank you baby I really love it. How'd you get this picture?"

"Jackie looked through them for me and let me pick out of a bunch. You were such a cute kid. I hope our son looks just like you." I took the chain and put it around his neck. I smiled as he looked down at the chain then up at me. He smirked slightly pecking my lips several times. "We can always practice for him." I laid down on the bed untying my rob revealing all black lingerie one piece. He moved the tray to the nightstand then hovered over me as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slipped on my heels as I check the time. 7:32. Ryan made dinner reservation but won't tell me where and told me to be ready by 7:30. He bought my outfit for tonight which I love so much. I just barely made it with getting ready on time.

My phone dinged twice I immediately knew it was Ryan. "I'm outside come on out." I grabbed my purse and jacket as I walked out my room.

"Aye black dress girl you gotta man?" Emmi spoke as she walked out of kitchen with a face mask on and a bunch of snacks in her hands. "Nothing with Jacobe?" She shook her head frowning. "He had a game and press for Nike in New York and LA so it's just me and my vibrator tonight, but come here let me take your picture. I know you want one for the gram." I laughed at her slick comment. She grabbed my phone and started taking different pictures.