8.2

Date: August 23rd, 2019 Kelis and Emmi's apartment

Kelis and Emmi's apartment

Until 1 AM we all just chilled, drank, and Kerri brought edibles so that made the night such a vibe. Jacobe was too drunk to drive so he passed out in Emmi's bed. JJ and Kerri were passed out on the sofa. Ryan and I were in my bed watching a random movie on Netflix.

"I had sooo much fun." I was laying my head on Ryan's chest with one leg draped over his. He had his hand rested on my lower back resting up against my headboard. He glanced down at me nodding his head. "I did too. Your brother is hilarious, its already bad Jacobe is his own hype man, now he has your brother so those two are going to be a handful." I laughed softly shaking me head. "Emmi and Jacobe were getting petty with their dares."

Ryan had grabbed me by my waist and flipped us over so he was on top. "I think I should pick up where I left off." My body froze for a moment until Ryan softly crashed his lips into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Only if you want me to." He whispered softly against my lips I nodded my head and his signature smirked appeared on his face. I know the alcohol gave me some sort of liquid courage but I know one things for certain and two things for sure I want parts of everything that's about to happen.

I put my hands in Ryans hair as he started to attack my neck with his tongue. His slow tongue movements turned into soft sucking as I let a soft moan through my sealed lips he chuckled softly against my neck. "I could get use to that." I tucked my lip between my teeth after he left a subtle hickie on my neck he trailed kisses from my neck to my chest. He sat up causing me to do the same. He removed my shirt then he stood up removing his shirt being careful to keep eye contact.

 He removed my shirt then he stood up removing his shirt being careful to keep eye contact

I just stared at him in completely awe. He came closer softly pushing me back. I sat up on my elbows as he started kissing my chest again tugging at the straps of my bra. I chuckled softly taking his hand moving them up to the front where the clasp are. "Fancy."

He spoke before he took both his hands and unclasped the bra. My breast came out not making much movement from when I had the bra on. Ryan looked at me with completely lust filled eyes. "You are so fucking beautiful." Before I could respond he had me on my back with my left breast in his mouth and he softly squeezed on the right. I held my hands at the back of his head and my mouth was stuck open letting out soft moans. He switched between the two after a little while.

"Uh that feels so good." I moaned out causing Ryan to break away looking me directly in the eyes. "I know something that'll feel even better." He slide down on the bed some. I watched him with my bottom lip back tucked between my teeth. He slide my pants and underwear down and my nerves slightly kicked in as my legs immediately closed.

Ryan chuckled coming closer shaking his head slowly pulling my legs apart. He licked over his lips. "As I said fucking beautiful." He placed a kiss on my breast one more time before trailing kisses down to my stomach. He lowered one hand to my clit applying slight pressure with his thumb massaging it slowly.

I let my lip go as I moaned softly gripping the sheets. Ryan was now face to face with my pussy. He glanced up at me as he kept his thumb slowly massaging my clit. All I could do was keep my eyes locked with his. He took his other hand slowly sliding his pointer finger into my entrance causing me to gasp. Ryan pumped his finger at steady pace causing my moans to raise in volume.

He removed his thumb and wasted no time replacing it with his mouth. My moans came to a complete halt. "Oh my gosh Ryan!" I spoke shockingly as my hands went into his hair. He moaned softly against my pearl as he removed his finger slowly. He placed my legs over his shoulders pulling me closer to him moving his tongue against my pearl as if he was writing the alphabet in cursive. I felt my stomach became tight and my breathing become uneven. "I-Im about to cum."

"Let it out babygirl." Ryan mumbled against my Yoni. He speed up his tongue movements slipping in two fingers pumping them quickly in a come here movement. My back was arched off the bed as I moaned out in complete bliss as I started to reach my peak. Ryan didn't take that as a queue to stop. He grabbed my waist keeping me in place and keeping his pace through the end of my climax.

I took my legs off his shoulders as he climbed up the bed hovering over me. "You have no idea how bad I want to take you down in this bed right now but I'd rather that happen when it's just you and me, somewhere special not just your apartment with people 20 feet away from the door. They probably already heard you." He leaned down and pecked my lips softly. "Where you can be really vocal."

I playfully rolled my eyes laughing at him. I put my hand on his cheek. He turned his head to the side kissing my hand. "Yeah that sounds like a plan. Now I'm going to take a shower." He laid down in the bed as I got up walking to my private bathroom. I felt Ryans eyes on me. I looked over my shoulder at him. "Want to join me?" Ryan rubbed his hand down his face looking at me. "Your make this so hard." I giggled as he got up from the bed playfully rolling his eyes.

" I giggled as he got up from the bed playfully rolling his eyes

He dropped his pants and my eyes grew in size. I could tell he wasn't small by sitting on his lap but that did him no justice. "That's for later buttercup." I looked up at him and he leaned down placing a soft kiss on my lips taking my hand placing it around his manhood. "Now who's making it hard?" I spoke softly against his lips as he step back and I let his manhood go biting my bottom lip.

I turned around and started the shower making sure it was hot enough. Ryan came over and slide the door open I stepped inside and he followed. He stood there and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his bare chest as the water ran through my hair. He wrapped his arms around me. At this moment I knew that Ryan made me feel safe, secure and at home. That's exactly what I need right now. Ryan is exactly what I need right now.

 Ryan is exactly what I need right now