6.2

Date: August 15th, 2019Kelis' parents house /Late night

Kelis' parents house /Late night

I pulled Devin away trying to not let Ryan hear what was about to be said. "Devin you have got to be kidding me. How did you find me?" Devin had such an angry look on his face.

"So you like white college boys now huh? You think your too good for me?" I scuffed crossing my arms across my chest. "Naah I was too good for you and Brittney, Tyesha, Caroline, Monica and should I go on?" I stood there with my arms still crossed looking at Devin with a disgusted expression. He sucked his teeth. "You always bring up some old shit." 

I rolled my eyes waving Devin off. "You are a joke Devin forreal, it's been three years, get over yourself and you are interrupting my date so yeah goodbye." I turned around to walk away but I felt him grab my hair and pull me down to the ground. I let out a blood curdling scream. "Devin what the fuck get off of me!"

Before you knew it Ryan had tackled Devin to the ground and started punching him in his face and stomach. I hopped up and tried pulling Ryan off of Devin. "Ryan stop!" Ryan got up as Devin sat their groaning. He looked over at me I just kept my stare on him as he stood up wiping blood from his lip. Devin moved toward Ryan and I stood between them causing Devin to stop. Devin scuffed looking at Ryan.

"You lucky I'm not strapped white boy but I'll be back don't worry. Kelis you'll always be mine so don't enjoy this for too long." Devin walked off to his car, got in and pulled off. I let out a loud sigh putting my head into my hands. Ryan brought me closer and I looked up at Ryan as he kissed my forehead. I looked over and saw everyone in my house had ran outside and my father had a gun in his hands.

"What happened? Did you do something to my sister?" I stopped JJ and shook my head. "Devin was legit stalking me. Emmi's boyfriend probably told him where I was and he has been sitting outside this whole time in a car I don't even recognized. If Ryan wasn't here he probably would've...you know but Ryan stopped him before it got too far."

I looked at Ryan who looked completely flustered but he gave me a small smile and grabbed my hand. "He shouldn't have put his hands on you. He can come back if he wants to I'm not leaving you by yourself." I went to protest but Ryan stopped me. "No like I said I'm not leaving you." All I could do was give him a toothless half smile.

"Do you want to stay here or go back to your apartment?" My mom asked running her hands down my arms. "I want to go back to campus."

"Can you take her back to her apartment and JJ will drive her car up in the morning?" Ryan nodded. "Of course Sir." He shook my father and mothers hand. JJ extended a balled fist and Ryan did the same. "Thanks for having my sisters back. I might actually like you." Ryan gave him another nod and chuckled. "No Problem." I gave my family all hugs. "You'll be fine Kelis." I nodded walking back hand and hand with Ryan to his car.