11

(This chapter I'll be switching POVs. Regular font is Kelis. Bold and Italic is Ryan.)

Date: September 1st, 2019
Kelis and Emmi's Apartments

I stood in front of Emmi showing her my outfit. "Girl he already knows you so well. You look stunning in that dress best friend." She picked up my phone and started taking pictures.

"I don't know why but I'm so nervous." Emmi chuckled handing me back my phone. "Why are you nervous?"

I sat down on my bed fiddling with my purse. "I guess I'm going on this date expecting something but it could be just that. A simple date." I sighed softly resting my elbows on my knees. "Kelis don't think like that. You never know sis. He wouldn't go out his way to do all this for a simple date." I gave her a half smile embracing her in hug. "We shall see."

The door bell rung causing me to stand up and check myself in the mirror. "I'll let him in and I'm on my way out so I'll see you later boo." We hugged once more before she left out the room. Shortly after I hear Carter meow loudly. I laughed softly as I walked out the room seeing him rubbing against Ryan's leg. He looked so good and put together. His shirt was cut so perfect to his body, it must be a custom shirt. He had one button undone showing his gold chain. His pants fit him perfect and his hermes belt buckle sat in the perfect position. He must've felt my stare because he looked in my direction looking me up and down giving me a small smile.

 He must've felt my stare because he looked in my direction looking me up and down giving me a small smile

"Hello Beautiful." Kelis sashayed in my direction looking no less than stunning. Her dress fit her just right. Even with heels on she was still shorter than me. I'm 6'2" and with heels she about 5'7" without she's 5'3". Her makeup and hair were perfectly done and complemented her dress. "Hey handsome." I pulled her over by her waist cupping her face in my hands giving her lips a soft kiss. I felt her smile in the kiss causing me to pull back. "Ready to go?" She nodded her head as I took her hand in mine intertwining our fingers walking out to the car.

 "Ready to go?" She nodded her head as I took her hand in mine intertwining our fingers walking out to the car

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

September 1st, 2019
Downtown Atlanta Steakhouse