12

September 1st, 2019

September 1st, 2019

We walked up to my door as I turned around facing him. "I hate that you can't stay with me tonight." I put my hand on his chest twisting up my lips. He nodded wrapping his arms around my waist. "I know Jacobe is renegotiate his contract and I'm his teams consultant so I need to be there." I stood on my tippy toes placing multiple kisses on his lips. "Call me when you get home."

"I will." We shared one more kiss before I walked into my apartment closing the door behind me. I leaned against the door and looked down at my chest as the gold necklace sparkled. I ran my finger over one more time. I became completely overwhelmed with excitement as I started jumping up and down squealing.

"WHAT IS IT?" Emmi came out her room with a baseball bat in one hand and her Taser/paper spray combo her dad gave her as a house warming gift in the other. "This happened best friend." I ran over to her showing her the necklace. "AHHH he gave this to you!" I nodded my head with a happy facial expression. "When he asked me to be his girlfriend." We both squealed with excitement. "Oh my gosh best friend I am so excited for you Kelis you really deserve this." I gave her a warm smile. "Thank you Emmi and you're right I really do after all I went through I deserve some happiness."

"Now it's time for me to find a new man. Once Rodney did that petty shit with Devin, a lot of his broke boy tendencies started to irk my nerves." I looked over at her with squinted eyes. "Your just throwing Jacobe under the bus you know." She laughed waving me off. "He's a ball player. They have hoe tendencies. He's for the streets. He's fun to be around but he isn't boyfriend material." I shook my head at her statement. "Girl you can't preach to me about taking chances and you just diss homeboy like that." She shrugged her shoulders. "I'll think about it but I don't know." She walked back to her room.

Carter push his way out my room and walked over to me rubbing his head against my leg. I picked him up and he balled up in my arms looking up at me. "Mommy found you a daddy Carter." I smiled as I walked off to my room. I'm excited to see where this journey goes with Ryan and I. I don't see it ending anytime soon.

 I sat back in the VIP section taking shots with Jacobe and his team

I sat back in the VIP section taking shots with Jacobe and his team. After we finished negotiating the contracts to celebrate everyone went out. I called and asked Kelis if she wanted to come but her and Emmi are having a girls' night in and studying so they both said no.