•23•

Someone's point of view

Beca Mitchell, you're very smart but not as smart as I am. I will get the people you love and you can't stop me. I smile and grab my phone. Fergus can be useful and Henry too. 

Fergus, I need your help with my plan. I want you to be here in ten minutes! I send the message to Fergus and look at the pictures. 

,,You did everything to keep them safe Beca, but that will be over

,,You did everything to keep them safe Beca, but that will be over. I will get them and you won't be able to stop me." I grab my glass with whiskey in it and laugh. The door opens and Henry, one of my best man walks in.

,,You wanted to see me, sir?" 

,,Yes, I have a job for you. Take a look at this picture on my camera." 

,,It seems they have fun, sir

,,It seems they have fun, sir." 

,,They do but you're going to bring them to Fergus." I get a message back from Fergus and smile. ,,He's at the harbor and you will take them to him." 

,,Who are those girls?" 

,,They're are not important, the two most important persons on that picture are the two girls in the middle." I point to Beca and her girlfriend Chloe. ,,Take them to the harbor, but don't hurt them." 

,,Will those girls be together?"

,,Yeah, except for Beca and that fat girl." I take another sip from my whiskey. ,,Do you understand what you have to do?"

,,Find those girls and bring them to Fergus at the harbor."

,,Exactly. It will be easy because they always believe in the good of people." I laugh evilly. ,,Fergus has his yacht lying there, be careful they don't escape from your van."

,,How am I going to make them believe me so that they will come with me?"

,,Just tell them that Chicago sends you and that Beca is already there. Chloe will come with you if she knows Beca is there." 

,,She will go with me that easy?" I nod. ,,Wow, she really believes in the good of people. I'll take them and bring them to Angus. You can count on me, sir."