0.5

ᴵ ᵍᵒ ʳᵉᵈ ʰᵒᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿᴵ ᵍᵒ ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ⁿᵒ ᵈᵃᵐⁿ ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿˢᵗᵘᵖⁱᵈ ᵇᵒʸ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʰⁱᵐ

ᴵ ᵍᵒ ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ⁿᵒ ᵈᵃᵐⁿ ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ
ˢᵗᵘᵖⁱᵈ ᵇᵒʸ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʰⁱᵐ

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

The woman laid on a skateboard under her car as she fixed whatever was causing the annoying noise as she drove for the last two days, humming under her breath softly.

It was another regular Saturday for her. The sun shined through into the garage, sounds of birds in the background going unnoticed by her because of the music that blasted into her ears.

Rolling from under the car, she glanced at her hands that were stained with oil. Grabbing a cloth for her overall's pockets, she walked over to one of the tables in the rather large garage.

One her ears were deaf to the music she enjoyed as she rummaged through the metal desk, pulling out blueprints to the car she was just working on and going over to see if there were any other final touches on it.

Seeing that there was none present, she turned back to the car, smirking at her masterpiece before patting her thighs and standing up.

''Let's get going, baby.''

☆↞↠☆

Heels clicked against the ground as the woman stepped out her car and walked into the building that was based in Brooklyn. On the outside, it looked rundown, but on the inside, it looked like God had splashed neon all over.

A woman with bright purple hair and tatted arms stood near the entrance of the building. Her unamused expression went unnoticed to the woman walking up, yet it didn't bother her.

It amused her.

"And you are?" she asked with an eyebrow raised. The woman with (E/C) eyes flashed a bright fake smile tow her. ''Here to sign up for the race of course. What else?" they said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

To be honest, it was.

Purple-Haired Brat eyes her up and down. ''Yes this place is for illegal street racing sign-ups, not a quick pit stop for hookers,'' she answered, noting the woman in front of her's outfit.

It wasn't the revealing outfit ever, but it was close to it. The fishnets under her black skirt did nothing to help hide her ass that showed when she walked, but this is America, and I right?

You can do whatever you fucking want when you want to.

The women in heels rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, clearly disliking the people inside the establishment who were all assholes, but she couldn't complain. So was she. She leaned forward and whispered into the Purple-Hair's ear.

''Put Baby Driver on the list, will you?" she said, a smirk creeping onto her face as the woman who stood below her's face paled.

☆↞↠☆

The vibrant red, black, and white Ford GT MK 2 made for scratch rolled up, high beams showing proudly as the car took its place on the road.

The streets were not empty, but that didn't stop residents in the area to put their cars to the side as they went to the common street show. Others stopped by but continued their business on the roads.

''Who's this?" Aleximo, an Italian man who was also apart of the race in a bright yellow Lamborghini said as the car rolled up right beside him. He couldn't see inside due to the pitch-black night sky and tinted windows.

All the person did was let their engine roar before rolling down their window. A woman with smoky red matte lip gloss, shining (E/C) eyes, and a wide smirk on their face stared back at Aleximo.

''You ready for Baby Driver, sweetheart?"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️