36

ᴱᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵘⁿˡᵒᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᴬⁿᵈ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵃˢᵏᴵ ᵃⁿˢʷᵉʳ ᵗᵒᵒ ᶠᵃˢᵗ

ᴱᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵘⁿˡᵒᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ
ᴬⁿᵈ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵃˢᵏ
ᴵ ᵃⁿˢʷᵉʳ ᵗᵒᵒ ᶠᵃˢᵗ

⊱ ──── 《∘◦●◦∘》 ──── ⊰

The dull thumps of bodies landing on the floor could be heard by people floors below, but the sound of metal doors plying off their hinges was even louder and evident around sub-level 5 east wing.

''Man, I just got bad vibes from the place. Exactly why I don't trust the government,'' Sam mumbled from under his breath as he followed behind Steve, the supersoldier going at a much faster pace the ex-militia man. ''Come on!''

''Do we have anything on (Y/N)? Is she okay?" Steve asked his partner, the latter giving a declined response. The two ran through the dark hallways with the red flashing alarm light above them, bodies littering on the floor as they did so.

Steve stopped to check the pulse of one of many agents slumped on the floor, luckily all of them passed out and not dead. The small horse whisper of someone made the wanted soldier look around, spotting the 'therapist' sprawled out on the ground, slightly disheveled.

''Get up,'' the supersoldier ordered, but nonetheless grabbing him and shoving him against the low illuminated walls in the room. ''Who are you? What do you want?"

The smirk on his face wasn't that large, hardly even there, but you could hear a tone most definitely.

''To see an empire fall.''

Just as he said that Sam entered the chamber, Bucky swinging his metal fist at the man, hitting and destroying a part of it in the process when the man dodged the attack. Still, he managed to grab him by the jaw and threw him at the open pod.

Steve dropped the therapist on the ground, joining in one the quick battle as he landed a punch on Bucky, didn't seem like the punch phased the controlled super-soldier, the latter kicking and punching the blonde out of the chamber.

A punch from Bucky goes through the metal elevator doors, denting it severely as he blocked it. However, the power behind his fist in the second punch sent Steve tumbling down the darkened elevator shaft, fortunately landing onto the carriage.

Sam started coming to with a hazed vision, spotting Zemo looking down the elevator shelf, a frown on his face.

''Hey!'' he shouted, grabbing the attention of the disheveled man as he turned around to face him, then bolting off in a different direction. 

''I didn't sign up for this kind of shit,'' he grumbled as he chased him over to the stairwell, looking up at him and the number of stairs it had, making him sigh.

☆↞↠☆

Unlike most of the braindead tools that Hydra had, (Y/N) didn't see red and every moving thing as an enemy, almost similar to the soldier, but a bit different. It was so that she couldn't do.. certain missions and pick out distinct features — something that the organization treasured and used wisely.