39

ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʸ, ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʸ ⁱᵗᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵃʸ, ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʸ ⁱᵗᵒⁿᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ, ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ⁱᵗ

ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵃʸ, ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʸ ⁱᵗ
ᵒⁿᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ, ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ⁱᵗ

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Steve looked down at the ground as Y/N glared at him. He wasn't scared of a lot of people, as it was usually the other way around. But this was Y/N, someone he'd grown to know somehow, and she could be threatening when she needed to be.

''What do you mean I'm not going?" she hissed, crossing her arms over her chest as her foot tapped on the ground repeatedly, a small thump echoing around in the room every time it made contact with the surface below her. The blond super solider at the moment could help but seen her as an angry bunny of some sort.

''It's dangerous for the both of us if we head for Serbia, especially with the way we're heading,'' he said, almost flinching back when her glare seemed to darken, but he held his ground.

''Dangerous? Dangerous? Are you serious? You didn't say that sort of thing when you asked me to help you take down SHIELD, or did you forget that?" she snarled, lips turning down into a frown.

Sam sighed from beside the familiar super soldier. ''What he's trying to say, princess, is that we just want to go on this mission alone. It would be for the better. Besides, you were never supposed to be dragged into this in the first place,'' he tried to convince her.

Her glare was now directed towards him. She was dragged into this ever since she was ''situated'' with Hydra. ''I would've gotten dragged into this either way, whether Steve knew me or he didn't. That therapist seemed to be keen on that,'' the woman in the room said.

To say she was irritated would be an understatement. Why the hell did they not want her to go to Serbia with them? Was there something they were hiding for her or something?

They claimed it was the catch the therapist, or whoever that guy was who seemed to be behind everything that was going on. Wanted her to stay out of the spotlight, incase Bucky's trigger words were spoken. It would be hard to take care of one super soldier, they didn't want another problem.

Y/N glanced over to James, who seemed awfully quiet about the situation at hand. He must've felt her eyes on him because he glanced up to meet her E/C ones, but immediately looked back down at the ground.

Her mouth was left open, a bit in shock, but closed it after a while. As much as she was annoyed with the lot of them, she wasn't going to lash out. That wasn't going to fix anything, and she didn't want to end up saying something that she might regret.

"Whatever,'' she mumbled, walking out one of the doors that led to outside, not caring about the protests from the three males as she did so.

☆↞↠☆