11

ᴬⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢʰᵒʷˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ ʷᵉ'ˡˡ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ & ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠⁱᵍᵘʳᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ

ᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ ʷᵉ'ˡˡ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ & ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠⁱᵍᵘʳᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

She had probably only gotten 3 hours of sleep. The stress from what had happened hours before her return home was still fresh in her mind.

Nico rested on the pillow beside her, purring softly. (Y/N) sighed. At least he managed to stay asleep whilst while she tossed and turned.

Leaning upward, she began to rub the sleep out of her eyes. Her eyes then landed on her phone. 2:31 am. (Y/N) ran her fingers through her (H/C) locks. She was up way too damn early.

After debating on it, she stood and left her room. From where she was, the windows were currently being covered by heavy rain.

Nearing the kitchen, she filled her teapot with water before putting it on the stove. Since she wasn't going back to sleep. she might as well wake herself up with a nice cup of coffee.

As she sipped on her now finished and creamed coffee, the rain seemed to get more harsh with the wind. After that, a crack of thunder came out of nowhere and shook the ground outside.

Instantly, a loud and panicked 'meow' from Nico sounded from upstairs, getting louder as he neared (Y/N).

An 'oof' escaped from the woman as Nico jumped on her lap, curling up close to her.

''You're okay, boy. I'll protect you,'' (Y/N) cooed to the black cat. Soothing Nico during times like this was a natural thing to come. It seemed that he never really enjoyed thunderstorms in general.

As the thunder continued on, (Y/N) ran her fingers on Nico's spine. getting pleased purrs, but the occasional flinch here and there.

A large whooshing noise came from outside. Maybe for a normal person, they wouldn't have heard it over the loud sounds of nature outside, but (Y/N) wasn't normal at all.

Nico seemed to have heard it as well because he started hissing like crazy and his ears went backward in a defensive way.

''Calm down, boy. I'm just going to see what it is,'' (Y/N) told the black cat. Eventually, all he did was make small grunts but did in fact seemed to calm down.

Moving to the couch, she lifted one of the cushions, grabbing her Bailester-Molina that had gold roses and accents on it. Nico was on her shoulder, claws digging into her shoulder as she neared the door.

Another familiar bang sounded from outside, causing (Y/N) to grip on the gun in her hands tighter as if her life depended on it. In a way, it did. She didn't know what was out there and there was no way she was just going to sit and wait.

Come on, you've done this plenty of times before, (Y/N).

Huffing loudly, (Y/N) opened the door. The rain poured on her from overhead, but she ignored it as she noticed someone standing a few meters away from her.

Cocking her gun. she warily moved closer. ''Who are you and what are you doing here?" she shouted, throwing sharp daggers with her eyes. Whoever it was, they turned around quickly.

''Ah, mortal,'' foreign, yet male voice said. As he came closer, a shot rang off close near his foot as (Y/N) held her grounded.

''Who the hell are you?" she said once again, only angrier. Whoever the man was, he let out a boisterous laugh while continuing to walk forward.

''You think your mortal toys can hurt me? A god?'' the stranger scoffed. He barked out a laugh while saying so.

A god? Who does this bitch think he-

Wait...

oH sHiT-

☆↞↠☆

''Again, I am so sorry your highness,'' (Y/N) repeated as she led Thor into her large home. He seemed to stare around in wonder of it all even though he lived in a grand castle his whole life.

''No worries, Lady?" the god paused, asking for the woman's name.

''(L/N). (Y/N) (L/N), your highness,'' she said, bowing her head slightly. She heard Nico let out a high pitched growl when Thor went forward and kissed her hand, noting (Y/N)'s slightly flushed face.

''Where are the others?" Thor asked, looking around the house as if they would just pop out of nowhere. (Y/N) glanced over to the clock on the wall, looking at the time. 3:46 am.

''Most likely still asleep at the time in the guest rooms upstairs. I was just about to start on breakfast. You can help if you'd like?" (Y/N) told the god.

The blonde smiled brightly despite the dim-lit room. (Y/N) swore that she was going to need to wear sunglasses if she was going to be in a room with him.

''Of course, Lady (L/N),'' he said, ignoring the mewls that came out of Nico.

☆↞↠☆

5:12 AM

''What's all of this?" Wanda asked as she came down the stairs. The others began to wake as well as Vision phased through the ground.

Wanda had seemed the thunder god and their temporary home provider wandering around the kitchen as if they had done it before.

Thor saw her out of the corner of his eye and turned around to face the duo, shooting both of them one of his signature bright smiles. ''Lady (L/N) had introduced me to the wonderful taste of pancakes!'' he boasted.

Vision smiled softly when he saw the pancake mix in the pair's hair, as well as the mix in Nco's pelt. It seemed okay.

Maybe they could live with this domestic lifestyle.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️