29

ᴵ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉⁿᵗ ᵘⁿⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉᵈˢᵃⁿᵍ ˢᵒⁿᵍˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵈᵉᵃᶠ ᵉᵃʳˢᴴᵉ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵒᵒᵏ ᵐʸ ˢⁱˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵖᵘⁿⁱˢʰᵐᵉⁿᵗᴬˢ ⁱᵗ ʰᵃᵈ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ

ˢᵃⁿᵍ ˢᵒⁿᵍˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵈᵉᵃᶠ ᵉᵃʳˢ
ᴴᵉ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵒᵒᵏ ᵐʸ ˢⁱˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵖᵘⁿⁱˢʰᵐᵉⁿᵗ
ᴬˢ ⁱᵗ ʰᵃᵈ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ

⊱ ──── 《∘◦●◦∘》 ──── ⊰

They tugged on the long metal chain that was attached to the collar on her neck roughly as they dragged her out of the cage. 

You could hear her protest and other ramblings she let out that were muffled by the muzzle she was forced to wear. It was like a group of hunters bringing in a live wild lion for the first time as she pulled against all the chains they used to keep her in place. 

''Oh, come on, angel. Don't be so against it. You're doing us a favor,'' the commander said as they walked through the dark, yet dimly lit halls, though with the possession of the chained woman with them now, it seemed to be colder. 

It was clear to see that they weren't the only ones affected by the temperature. Despite being in a sub-zero room from days on end, she still hadn't gotten used to the cold. The only upside of things now was that outside of the cage it was actually warmer for her. 

They'd not even arrive at their destination yet as muffled screams and whining of machines and people reached all of their ears, all of them except for two people taking a sharp intake of breath. 

The commander proceeded to smile devilishly while the other agents' faces turned pale as they glanced at the woman in front, behind, and beside them. 

Her dirty, matted (H/C) hair fell over her face once more, but what was worse than when they were in her cell were her eyes. More lifeless than ever with their pupils blown wide. Was that fear or anger? It could be both, you could never tell.

They arrived at a door, large enough for eight people standing side-by-side to fit through. The screams and moans of pain were louder and they all felt like their ears were going to blast at their very moment. 

The agents began to undo the chains on her while the leading commander began to open the large doors. The woman's (E/C) and gold eyes widened, her mouth open wide when the muzzle was off, not caring for the dried blood and the lot of it that dripped onto the floor. 

The man with the metal arm, she remembered precisely, wanting to get closer to him, but was held back when someone tugged the metal leash once again, making her scowl. 

''Soldat,'' the commander catching the assassin's attention as another body fell limp from his hands. Agents with guns, not only the ones that were accompanying the woman and the commander earlier, aimed their guns at him. 

He grunted as he was about to go start on another bloodshedding rampage, but stopped himself when the woman was pushed forward, a gun made for him to clearly see resting on the back of her head. The commander smiled once again.