19

ᵂʰᵉⁿ ʰᵉ ᴰᵃᵈᵈʸ ᵗʳⁱᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁱˡˡ ʰⁱᵐˢʰᵉ ˢᵃⁱᵈ, ᴰᵃᵈᵈʸ, ᵒʰ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵃʳᵉ

ˢʰᵉ ˢᵃⁱᵈ, ᴰᵃᵈᵈʸ, ᵒʰ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵃʳᵉ

⊱ ──── 《∘◦●◦∘》 ──── ⊰

(Y/N) wrapped a towel around herself as she poked her head out of the door of the bathroom. The soldier was nowhere in sight, had taken her clothes, leaving her bare under the towel she wore. 

After suppressing the urge to yell out to the soldier, she stepped out of the bathroom, a shiver running down her spine as the cold air hit her body. After getting into her warming bath, she almost forgot that they were snowed in. 

As she walked down the hall long, she cursed. She hadn't seen her clothes visible anywhere else in the hotel room. He must've thrown them away. 

It's not like you haven't walked around somewhere naked before, she heard her thoughts say loudly, making her giggle bit when the memory of the things she did years ago came to mind. 

Her stomach seemed to growl loudly at her as she repressed a groan. Finally, she wandered into the kitchen. Not having breakfast for the whole day was starting to take a toll on her. 

''God pray this man actually eats'' she muttered under her breath as she started parted the fridge's doors opened. What surprised her the most was when she was welcome with a freshly stocked fridge, nearly squealing at the sight of it all. 

When was the last time I had something that wasn't croissants and muffins? she thought. Not that she had anything against the small pastries, but it was getting annoying when she had them every single day. 

Quickly, she grabbed the bacon and eggs that sat in the cooled fridge and looked around the cabinets for the pancake mix. Fortunately, she ended up finding it as she poured it into a bowl. 

Why is he treating this like its a house? (Y/N) pondered on her thoughts. Does he plan on making this permanent for a while? 

(Y/N) pushed aside her loud and obnoxious thoughts as she worked on the pale batter. They didn't matter for the most part, anyway. At least, not at the moment. 

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TOWN

A grunt escaped from the man as he was slammed onto the wall, hands clawing at the metal hand wrapped around this throat. Gurgle's left him as he struggled to speak. 

''I-I promise I won't tell you one about you!'' he pleased with wide eyes. The grip got tighter and he released a pained squeal. ''Or her! Or her!"' he begged loudly. 

Dead eyes stared back at him before he let out a deep huff. The man in his hands thought it was him giving him a pass to live, but instantly he knew he was wrong when a pistol was brought to her head.