27

ᵂᵉˡˡ, ᵇᵃᵇʸ, ᴵ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵖᵉᵉᵖⁱⁿ', ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉᴸⁱᵏᵉ, ʷʰᵒ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ? ᵂʰᵒ ᵍᵒᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ?ᵂʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵛⁱᵇⁱⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷʰʸ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᴵ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ?

ᴸⁱᵏᵉ, ʷʰᵒ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ? ᵂʰᵒ ᵍᵒᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ?
ᵂʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵛⁱᵇⁱⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷʰʸ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᴵ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ?

⊱ ──── 《∘◦●◦∘》 ──── ⊰

As soon as her eyes opened, she could tell she was in a dream. Maybe not even a dream, but wherever it was, she couldn't have been conscious. They had been vivid 'dreams' she'd been getting for the past weeks.

It was sort of like an out of body experience, you could say. She could and would look down at herself and see her cuddling with James, Axel on the foot of the bed with Nico near him.

Despite it all, her footsteps echoed around the rooms she exited and entered. They seemed to lead her on her own as she entered the living room.

It was the same every single time. The TV flickered on at times, creating to soothing, static noise that danced with burning fireplace that dimly lit the room. No matter how much time pass in this place she was in, the sun never rose and the stars never shined.

And there he was. The man dressed in black was always there. A brown leather book was in his hands in a language she couldn't read at all. He spoke, but like the book, she didn't understand.

As she got closer, inch by inch, she could only make out certain features, as if her mind was trying to stop her from knowing who it was. There were only certain things like how he had porcelain skin and long, onyx hair.

''Hello again, love,'' he always greeted her in English. Not even a second later after he said the words, his bright, mysterious green eyes met her (E/C) eyes. It always made her frown when she couldn't remember specific details about them when she woke up, but here they were so clear.

As one hand still held the book, the other patted the couch seat next to him, silently inviting, but more like telling her, to sit in which she complied.

Her mind got fuzzier, but her feet dragged her over nonetheless. On regular occasions, she might've been frightened, by she felt somewhat safe in his presence.

It felt as if her mind was fighting itself when she sat next to him. The overwhelming wave of drowsiness battling, yelling at the euphoria that filled her from head to toe. The worst part was that it wasn't letting her choose which one she wanted.

''It's side effects of all of this. I'm sorry, dear,'' the man said sincerely as he sat the book down to the side. ''It's been a while since I've ever pushed my self to enter one's mind. You're very difficult, (Y/N),'' he told her.

She didn't question what he meant by that. Was it something bad or good? How did her name? Her mind couldn't even make up its own mind in this state. How could she? All she did was hum in response as she laid her head on his shoulder.

It felt as if she was standing in a circle of ACs on full blast that could power a small country. A harsh cold that was on the edge of piercing her skin, but wrapping her in a comforting hug instead. In response to the feeling, she sighed, snuggling closer to the man.

''I don't even know you,'' she mumbled, the logical part of her undecisive mind told him. The man chuckled, igniting something inside of the woman that wanted to make her melt even further.

''I don't think I would mind if I shared you with him,'' he said, putting his hands on her hips. (Y/N)'s eyebrows furrowed, now realizing she had made her way onto his lap subconsciously.

''What are you doing?" she asked, he question not exactly directed to anything in particular. She was confused, but while being in this state, she didn't did know if she wanted to exactly leave it.

''The Daze of Rhapsodic. It makes you feel like you're in a sleep haze with euphoria accompanied it. Clinginess is something that comes along with it. I don't mind if it comes from you,'' he told her honestly, starting to rub circles on her skin that left goosebumps in its wake.

Again, she didn't know if that was supposed to make her feel even better the whole situation. Would he take advantage of her as if it was some sort of mental torture?

The man who'd she rested against scoffed. ''I wouldn't do such a thing, (Y/N). You can trust me,'' he told her, which seemed to make her worries go away and muscles relax.

''Don't let him find us,'' she tiredly mumbled, burying her face deeper into his chest. Though (Y/N) couldn't see it, the man was had an eyebrow raised, his interest piqued.

''What man?" he questioned, rubbing the circles on her skin even slower. It almost made her fall asleep again, or in this case, would she wake up? "The man with golden eyes,'' she yawned.

The man hummed again, almost as if he was debating with something. ''Why don't you get some sleep, dear?'' the man said quietly, knowing she was probably almost the point of going to sleep. He picked her up gently, carrying her to the room she was previously in.

Through dazed eyes, (Y/N) looked out the windows where she could see something. Stars. Hundreds of thousands of them shining onto the house. It hadn't been like that any other times, though, they felt like eyes prying. Tiredly, the words fell out of her mouth.

''Don't rat us out.''

☆↞↠☆

Heimdall chuckled to himself, much to Thor's confusion who stood a few feet away from him, slightly pacing back and forth.

''Well?" the blonde prince asked, already on edge. ''Where are they?" The protector of the Bifrost shook his head as his hands rested on the head of his golden sword.

His eyes shined, but not as if he was looked at Thor. No, his eyes were in a place that was galaxies away, skipping over them like a frog on leap pads.

''She told me not to rat them out.''

⊱ ──── 《∘◦●◦∘》 ──── ⊰
babybluejeans©️