34

ᴬʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿˢᵃⁿᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ? ᴮᵉᵉⁿ ⁱⁿ ᵖᵃⁱⁿ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ?ᴮᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵃ ʰᵘⁿᵈʳᵉᵈ ᵈᵒˡˡᵃʳ ᵇᵒᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ᶜʰᵃᵐᵖᵃᵍⁿᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ?ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵒᵘʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃⁱⁿ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ?ᵂᵒᵘˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵇⁱˡˡ ᵗᵒ ᵈʳʸ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁱⁿ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ?

ᴮᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵃ ʰᵘⁿᵈʳᵉᵈ ᵈᵒˡˡᵃʳ ᵇᵒᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ᶜʰᵃᵐᵖᵃᵍⁿᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ?
ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵒᵘʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃⁱⁿ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ?
ᵂᵒᵘˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵇⁱˡˡ ᵗᵒ ᵈʳʸ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁱⁿ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ?

⊱ ──── 《∘◦●◦∘》 ──── ⊰

''I wouldn't say that she's crazy, but I wouldn't say she's not completely sane either,'' Dr. Young said to them, ''and maybe bipolar,  but I can't be for sure,'' he told. 

Everett Ross didn't seem to care about (Y/N) as much as the others, more focused on the supersoldier they had on lockdown. ''Did she say anything about James?" he questioned with his arms folded.

Christopher looked down at his clipboard with a nod and then over to the control room's screens, looking over (Y/N) who was interacting with Nico and Axel with a slight smile on her face. His pupils were dilated with slight fear in his eyes as he did so.

''Ah, yes. She refers to the Winter Soldier as a separate person from James if you didn't catch on with the way she was speaking earlier. In the first early months with him, it seemed it was the Winter Soldier with her, but as time passed, it turned to more a sane man with his memories coming back. James Barnes, if you will,'' he said with a nod. 

Tony raised an eyebrow at the therapist. ''So you're telling me roboman over here has two personalities while sharing the same? And you're sure that he never hurt her?" the billionaire remarked, a slight scowl on his face. 

Once again, Christopher shook his head at said statement. ''Every once in a while even without hostile intent, he reverted back to the Winter Soldier a few times. However, what I got from Ms. (Y/N) and agents on the scene an hour ago is that he's seemingly hostile to everyone but her. 

''So?" Ross aspirated slightly, wanting to get over this with the conversation and move onto James' evaluation. ''What does this mean for us?" Christopher sighed, shaking his head. 

''It means that if all hell breaks loose, she may be our only hope. And to be honest, with someone like that willingly to kill for her, we might want to get on her good side.''

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

They were leading him down the hall when the muffled screams echoed around through said halls and the vents, putting a scowl on the assassin's face as they reached his ears. He already knew who they were coming from and wasn't at all pleased. 

The agents could feel him tense when they first heard them as well. Agents who worked there longer already knew what protocol they had to follow, but were still scared nonetheless. He could be unpredictable at times, especially when it came to her.