26

ᴴᵉ ˢᵃⁱᵈ, "ᴴᵉʸ, ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ, ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ, ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ʸᵃ

ᴴᵉ ˢᵃⁱᵈ, "ᴴᵉʸ, ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ, ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ, ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ʸᵃ."
ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐᵉᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁵⁻ᶠᵒᵒᵗ⁻⁷ ᵍᵘʸ ʷʰᵒ'ˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐʸ ᵗʸᵖᵉ

⊱ ──── 《∘◦●◦∘》 ──── ⊰

Agents packed into the dark hallway which had crumbling walls surrounding them. All said agents held automatic firearms that were ready to fire if anything were to happen. 

A man stood out from the agents. He didn't hold a weapon himself and had his hands clasped behind his back, way too full of himself. 

He looked at the two agents who stood in front of who guarded a room, sending them a nod in which they both returned. ''Open the cage to Asset STS: A59,'' he ordering in rough English, but it was understood none the say. 

The large, rusty yet reinforced steel door was opened, releasing cold air from the below temperature room. Some agents shivered at the feeling as the leading commander walked in, the agents following right behind him. 

A woman, who couldn't have been less than 22, was in the middle of the room, her (H/C) hair falling over her face to hide her features.

At the sound of the metal door creaking open, her head shot up. Dimly lit gold eyes stared at them, darting around each agent. 

The agents couldn't help but let out inaudible gasps and gulps. The sharp eyes felt like they would be able to pierce through their souls.

Chains held her in place, piercing through her skin in the process, blood dripping on the floor that could be seen. A tight muzzle with needles covered half of her face, and handcuffs that covered the entirety of her hands. 

''Good to see you again, Siren.''

TIME SKIP

''Can we get a dog?"

At (Y/N)'s question, Nico and Winter's heads both shot up. Winter sent her a confused look as he did so. 

''You want to get.. a dog?" he questioned with a head tilt. (Y/N) nodded as she tightened the combat boots she had on her feet. 

''Why not, you know? It'll be a good thing. I could feel it,'' she stated, standing up with her hands on her hips. ''Besides, I was going to get one anyway.''

(Y/N) pouted as she looked at the assassin who eyed her up and down. She was already dressed, almost as if she knew she would be able to go anyway. 

Winter grunted while Nico mewled in protest. ''You know what happened when you went out last time,'' he grunted, glaring at the recent, distasteful memory.

(Y/N) pouted again. ''But I'll be right by your side this time. Hell, you can even come with me to the bathroom if you'd like,'' she said with a wink.