25

ᴴᵃⁿᵈˢᵒᵐᵉ, ᵇᵒʸ, ᵈᵒᵉˢ ʰᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ! ᴾᵉᵃᶜʰ ᶠᵘᶻᶻ, ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵍʳᵒʷ!ᴵ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʰⁱᵐ ᶠᵃʳ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ

ᴾᵉᵃᶜʰ ᶠᵘᶻᶻ, ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵍʳᵒʷ!
ᴵ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʰⁱᵐ ᶠᵃʳ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ

⊱ ──── 《∘◦●◦∘》 ──── ⊰

Winter nudged (Y/N) softly, something inside of him feeling slightly guilty for waking up when it seemed like she needed more of it. 

The woman groaned lowly as she buried her face more into her pillow. ''Five for minutes,'' she mumbled, lazily pulling her covers over her head. 

A deep chuckle came from the assassin at her antics before slightly pulling the comforters slightly off of her body causing for (Y/N) to whine at the loss of the warmth it provided. 

''You're evil. I should kick you in your throat,'' she tirelessly threatened as she brought her knees to her chest, a usual uncomfortable position now that she's in the opposite when she's not fully conscious.

''Is that a threat, princess?" his voice came out, low and authoritative, but with an underlay of playfulness as well. 

Opening an eye, (Y/N)'s (E/C) orb looked into the ocean blues staring back at her, possessiveness mixing in with something the relish.

Another groan came from her, but this time she sat up, stretching as her bones cracked.

An angered huff came from Winter as he eyed the bruised when her shorts and tank top had hidden up. His metal hand rested above them, the sudden cold eliciting as a shiver came from (Y/N). 

She seemed to understand what he was thinking just from his actions alone. When he did so, she flashed him a soft smile, the woman putting her hands on his. 

"I'm fine,'' she assured him, looking down at his metal arm to run her fingers through the inward grooves they contained. ''They can't hurt me anymore.''

Winter hummed, leaning so that his head was in the crook of her neck, inhaling slowly. She smelt like roses and smoke, both dangerous and beautiful from afar.

''Mine,'' he grunted, picking her up and moving them both onto a chair in the room. A small oof came from (Y/N) as he sat her on his lap. 

''You're clingy in the morning,'' she mumbled, not that used to seeing the man so out of character, though it didn't bother her much. 

A sigh left his lips as she began to run her fingers through his dark brown locks, grunting lowly when she detangled knots. With his face nuzzled into her neck more, warm air hit her when he exhaled. 

''Sweet,'' he mumbled. ''All mine. Mine,'' he grunted, fingers slightly digging his fingers into her hips. ''Forever,'' he mumbled, focusing on the way her heart beat faster. 

He probably didn't know how intimate how his words and actions seemed to be. It made her squirm slightly in her grasp. 

''You're possessive, too,'' she stated, even though it was obvious of his constant behavior. ''What's up with you today?" she asked. Another grunt came from him as his fingers dug more into her hips, but not to the point where it was hurting. 

Her fingers began to dig themselves into her shoulder's lightly when he began to place soft kisses on her neck. Her flustered state stopped when he began moving his hands to her stomach. 

"Stop it!'' she laughed. ''I'm ticklish,'' she managed to get out before erupting into more giggles. More escaped her as he began to tickle her, holding her in place while she squirmed more. 

The assassin snorted at her reaction. ''Rebecca would've loved you,'' he mumbled, pressing another kiss on her neck. 

As (Y/N)'s giggles continued to evaporate, her face turned into one of confusion. ''Who's Rebecca?" she asked, continuing to run her fingers through his hair. 

''My sister, I think,'' he said quietly with furrowed brows. ''We were separated when our parents died. Stupid boarding school,'' he mumbled. 

Winter's grip on her loosened. ''I remember you from somewhere, (Y/N),'' he said, looking at her after diverting his eyes from her for a while. He chuckled. ''You used to sing to me after each mission.''

(Y/N) froze, and if the soldier noticed, he didn't seem to comment on it. There was desperation in his eyes. Something that you would and could only find in someone who's broken. 

Sighing, (Y/N) began to hum lowly in hopes of seeing if she had recovered from the injection. She sighed softly when she felt the soldier relax slowly. 

''Continue,'' he told her when she had stopped. (Y/N) looked back at his expression. He looked mainly content, and the sunlight shining through the blinds helped with that fact all by itself. 

Just as she was about to do as he was told, he picked her up from under her knees, bringing them both to the bed. As he was getting comfortable, his hands met her hips again. 

"I was right. You are clingy,'' she huffed, shuffling closer to him. ''I should've just kicked you in the throat,'' she mumbled but began to hum once more, feeling the soldier faintly smile. 

As soon as she did, a sigh came from the most wanted assassin, feeling at ease finally. 

Though he couldn't remember when it felt like to be happy, he was sure that this was something similar to that. She was special. 

(Y/N) was like the Sun. 

She made his days brighter just by herself. Most of his days herself were spent in the dark. He felt no emotion usually, but with her, all the time. Whether it be being with her, or near her, it was enough. Cloud 9 on hyperdrive, if you will. 

He felt the best he could be. He wanted it to be like this forever, even if fate decided against it. 

Winter groaned, moving so that his face was in the crook of her neck once more, placing a kiss once more. 

''Mine.''

⊱ ──── 《∘◦●◦∘》 ──── ⊰
babybluejeans©️

⊱ ──── 《∘◦●◦∘》 ──── ⊰babybluejeans©️