12

ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉ ⁱᵗ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵘᵖᵒⁿ ᵘˢ, ᴵ ˢʷᵉᵃʳᴳᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᵗᴵ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ

ᴳᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ
ᴵ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Wade walked down the stairs in his full bodysuit. ''Where's (Y/N)?" he asked. Sam pointed to where (Y/N) had left the room. Wade smiled under that mask where the others couldn't see.

''Do you know what she's doing? You've lived with her,'' Pietro asked. Wade shrugged his shoulders. Sure, he lived with her, but whatever she did on her own time varied from time to time.

''Why don't we go and find out?"

☆↞↠☆

''Come on sweetheart. Give me a big roar. I know you have it in you,'' (Y/N) cooed desperately to her Ford GT MK 2, one of her favorite cars besides the Impala.

That was her Baby and no one would tell her otherwise.

The woman squealed in delight as the engine turned on, roaring itself to light. It had been a few days, but the car was finally running.

''ACEAI, how good is she running? I can't be so sure," (Y/N) asked her AI. A purple light ran over the car, turning green once the scan was complete.

''All functions are completely operational,'' the AI answered. (Y/N) smiled proudly. Her hard work hadn't gone to waste. She would have to thank Tony later for the parts.

''Are you planning on going on a drive around the acre today? It had been a while since you've entered the garage or in the car," the male voice questioned. (Y/N) smirked as she glanced up at her ceiling.

''What, did you miss me, ACEAI?"

''Your presence had granted me more worth, yes.''

(Y/N) laughed softly. ''I missed you too, Ace. How does it look outside? Safe for some drifts?" the woman asked, grabbing her signature leather gloves.

''I'm afraid weather conditions wouldn't bother you anyway. You live for the danger and thrill,'' ACEAI sassed. (Y/N) felt so proud. She had made him so well.

On one of the many desks that she had around the large garage, she went to one and grabbed a bracelet. It connected her to ACEAI and his mainframe anywhere she went. It had been a while since she'd worn it.

''I missed this,'' (Y/N) sighed as she hopped into the now fixed. The leathery car and burning gas filled her senses as the engine was turned over. The garage door opened as the hooks holding the car up was released, earning an oof from the woman.