6

ᴵ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢˡⁱᵖ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵇⁱᵗ'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ⁱˢ ˢᵃᵛᵛʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ

'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ⁱˢ ˢᵃᵛᵛʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

(Y/N) took her helmet off as she unmounted her bike, her hair and tangle mess as blood stained her clothes that she decided not to change.

A black tail hit her legs she walked through the door. ''Hey, Nico. I missed you, too,'' (Y/N) cooed softly. bending down to pet the feline, but the stitches on her abdomen and arm tightened.

With a hiss of pain, she stood up, holding Nico in her arms as she made her way over to the kitchen to put some water on.

"Remind me never to agree with anything Sam says ever again, hmm?" she voiced, placing Nico on the counter as she rummaged through the cabinet for tea bags and food.

''Who took care of you while I was gone?" (Y/N) asked, uneasy as she noticed Nico's refilled bowl. She was gone for a day and a half at most. Nico ate a lot, and there's no way he had thumbs.

''Immediately after she asked, a clang came from upstairs and (Y/N) pulled out her handgun. Nico meowed softly but followed the woman as she made her way to the attic.

More shuffling was heard with the occasional silent sneeze here and there from the woman because of the dirty attic that hadn't been cleaned in years.

It only led (Y/N) to have a tighter grip on her gun as she looked behind the many boxes littered and towering her in the attic.

A louder shuffle came from behind her, as well as a swift movement and change in the air as she turned around just as quick.

I swear to Thor, you are so damn slow. Have you never seen a horror movie? You're probably going to die.

A shriek escaped her as she fell to a ground as a heavy force slammed on top of her. At first, she thought it was a shelf or something when someone began to laugh.

Opening her eyes and seeing as much as she could see in the dark attic. At the moment, she could make out someone dressed in dark red and black, supporting themselves on their knees.

''That was absolutely hilarious. You should've seen the look on your face!'' a familiar voice said. (Y/N)'s eyes furrowed in confusion until they widened.

"WADE WHAT THE FUCK?!''

☆↞↠☆

Wade rubbed his cheek after getting punched in the face repeatedly. He should've known by now to not fuck around with (Y/N) when she had a weapon in her hands, especially in her own home.

She sipped on her steaming hot tea she made a few moments later. Glancing over at Wade, she sent him a glare that would soften in a while.

"Wilson, how the hell did you get in my house?" she asked. Wade shrugged his shoulders.

''You know, sweetcheeks, your cat is pretty smart. I think he likes me. I was in the neighborhood, remembered where you lived. You know I love-''

''She broke up with you, didn't she?"

''...Yes..''

(Y/N) sighed as she put her fingers on the bridge of her knows. It didn't surprise her that Vanessa broke up with him. She was a complete ass. No wonder (Y/N) didn't like her.

''Did you put your bags in the basement?"

''...''

''Do you need help?"

''Yes.''

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️