22

ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃ ᵖᵘˡˡ ᵘᵖ, ʰᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ʷᵉ ᵍᵒⁿ' ᶠⁱˢᵗᶠⁱᵍʰᵗˡⁱˡ' ᵈⁱᵈ ʰᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ⁱᵗ ˢᵗʳᵃᵖ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵈⁱᶻᶻⁱᵏᵉ

ˡⁱˡ' ᵈⁱᵈ ʰᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ⁱᵗ ˢᵗʳᵃᵖ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵈⁱᶻᶻⁱᵏᵉ

⊱ ──── 《∘◦●◦∘》 ──── ⊰

The bullets rain down after the large window shattered, the roar of the guns raining down hellfire canceling out the silent hum in the atmosphere before it was cut off. 

The bullets paused for a second. ''We know you're in there, soldier! With your girl-toy, too!'' a voice rang out over the silence. After he spoke, the slugs continued to go off. (Y/N) drew in a breath.

''What are we going to do?" (Y/N) asked even though she knew the answer. Hell, there was no other option but to fight fire with fire. Winter grunted before looking at one of the walls in the kitchen, a few guns lying again them.

Swiftly, he grabbed two of them, handing one of the AKs to (Y/N) who grinned at the gun in delight. Before she could go attach a silencer and grab more magazines, he grabbed ahold of her wrist. 

''Don't try to run away. Don't die,'' he warned her before releasing her. She nodded. The woman looked down at Nico, bending down to rub in between his ears. ''Stay close, okay?" she said. 

The footsteps outside of the room from the agents who had already entered the hotel suite got louder, signaling that they were actively searching for the pair. They shouted profanities at them, as well as orders for them to come out.

The two of them shared a look before rushing out of the room in a soundless manner, guns ready to kill. 

The suite they were in (before they were rudely interrupted) was fairly large, corners almost everywhere after you came in from the door, or in their case, the window. The only chance of surviving this was to do it as silent as possible, even if they had guns. 

It was easy to kill the first agents they came across, choking them out or ending them with a knife she managed to pickpocket off of one of them. 

After a while, Winter in the opposite direction after making sure she could handle herself for the moment being. Nico followed behind her, which went unnoticed by others when he lagged behind. 

Most of the agents were spread out, close enough to yell out to each other, but far enough so they could kill them without another one knowing. 

''Go and distract that one over there, boy,'' she whispered to Nico who stood by her leg. The cat sauntered over to the agent who was coming down the hall silently, barely visible in the dark hallway. 

The soldier flinched when Nico meowed, shining the light on the end of its gun on the jet black tabby cat. The cat's eyes looked unnatural under the artificial light, a dark hue of green. A sigh came from them, cooing at and bending down to pet Nico who rubbed against their leg.