14

ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵏⁱˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵗⁱⁿᵉᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵃ ᶜʳⁱᵐᵉᴾᵉᵗᵉʳ'ˢ ᵒⁿ ᵛᵃᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿᴬⁿ ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ⁱⁿᵛⁱᵗᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵃ ᶜʳⁱᵐᵉ
ᴾᵉᵗᵉʳ'ˢ ᵒⁿ ᵛᵃᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
ᴬⁿ ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ⁱⁿᵛⁱᵗᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

''She's gone,'' Sam said, charging into the room with a distressed Steve Rogers following behind him.

''Wait, who's gone?" Clint asked, hopping out of the vents and landing near the couches near a certain redhead. 

''(Y/N).''

*18 HOURS BEFORE*

''Do you really have to leave?" (Y/N) whined, holding onto Wade as he loaded the last lot of his things into his, well (Y/N)'s, car. 

The basically immortal man dressed in black and red laughed. "I told you this already. Colossus basically begged me to be apart of this. Can't back down on blackmail material, can we?"

(Y/N) nodded her head, knowing that she would most likely do the same thing, but she was enjoying the domestic lifestyle so far. 

''We'll treat him just fine,'' a teen that (Y/N) knew as Negasonic Teenage Warhead said, getting out of the truck in a large black trenchcoat. 

Mini Fury, she thought.

''If he doesn't die on the first day,'' she finished, spiking (Y/N)'s anxiety. The metal man known as Colossus noticed this and quickly ended. ''We assured his safety.''

(Y/N) eyed Wade, who she knew was probably smirking under the mask. She slapped him on the back of his head. 

''Hey! What was that for?" he whined like a little toddler. (Y/N) huffed out a breath and shot him a glare. "You are going to do the worst things possible, aren't you?"

Wade nodded. (Y/N) sighed like an overly disappointed mother. ''I know I can't stop you, but don't give them a problem,'' she scolded. 

Wade wrapped the woman in a hug. Pushing up on the balls of her feet, she reached his ear. ''Record it and send all of your pranks to me,'' she whispered. Pulling back, Wade nodded at her. 

''See you, (Y/N/N),'' the mercenary said as he drove off, following the large truck off of her large acre of land. 

Something sharp hit (Y/N)'s ankle, causing her to look downward. "Nico?" she asked, crouching down to pet the feline. ''What's up?" she asked. 

Of course, the animal didn't respond but just stared back at her. However, (Y/N) just bent down and carried him inside.

''What should we do today?" she said aloud as she went into the kitchen. ''Bake? I have time for it, I suppose.''