Just Taken out the Trash

Ladybug takes her trash can to the curb.  Chat shows up and winks at her.

    "Hi, Bugaboo!  What are you doing?"  Chat ask.

     "Oh, I am just taken out the trash."  Ladybug tells him.

    "Well, that is pawsome!"  Chat says.

  Inside the trash can, Lila yells "Let me out of here, please!"

   "See you later, m'lady!" Chat says.

  Ladybug says, "Okay, see you, Chat!"   She swings away with her yoyo.

 The next day the trash collectors come and collect all the garbage as usual. 

 "The trash sure is heavier than usual." One man says to the other.

 "Yes, well some people throw away more stuff than others."  The second man says.

     The trash collectors throw the can with Lila inside on the truck.

   They leave and continue on their rounds.

   Later on the news...

   "Hi, do not be bemused it is just the news!" Nadja Chamack says.

" Today, it seems a mistake was made when Lila Rossi was found in the back of the truck."  Nadja Chamack says.

   Lila complains, "Ewe, the truck smells!"  She says this while her clothes have lettuce, mustard, and all sorts of other mess all over them.

   Lila says, "I hate you, Ladybug!"

  Adrien who saw the newscast just laughs.  "Haha, she looks hilarious!"  Adrien says.

    Plagg chuckles. 

"Yes, she does and I cannot say I blame whoever threw here out!"  Plagg says.

"I say it suits her trashy personality!"  Plagg remarks.

 Now with Marinette...

  She gasps in surprise that Lila could survive such a thing.

"Wow, she looks better as a mess!"  Tikki remarks.

  "Yes, she is a pile of lettuce, mustard, ketchup and other junk.  She is in a sticky situation."  Marinette says.

 "Haha, you sound just like Chat,"  Tikki teases her.

" You better take that back Tikki!"  Marinette protest.

    Marinette thinks it ironic that a girl so rude can survive a garbage truck ride and come out in worse designed clothes than she originally did. She is glad Lila got a piece of her own medicine.