Tikki's Best Cookies AU

Tikki attempts to make some really tasty cookies. Does she succeed at this task?

     Tikki decides she would like some cookies. She loves chocolate chip ones. She makes some homemade cookies. She can hardly wait until her snack is done cooking so she can taste it.

   She waits for the food to turn a light brown color inside the oven. 

    Ding the timer goes off!

"Yes, the food is ready!" Tikki says as she removes the cookies out of the oven.

"Now, all I have to do is let them cool before I eat any," Tiki says to herself.

"Tikki what is it that smells so good?"  Marinette asks.

"Oh, that is the chocolate chips I made, Marinette!"  Tikki answers.

"I will let you try one once they cool off,"  Tikki remarks.

"Wow, Tikki!  I  did not know you knew how to bake!" Marinette remarks.

"Well, I did learn from the best baker in town," Tikki tells her.

"Oh, and who might this be, Tikki?"  Marinette asks.

   Tikki giggles.  "Marinette, I learned how to bake from you!" Tikki says.

A  few minutes later, the cookies are cooled off enough to taste them. "Here, Marinette!  Try a cookie!"  Tikki says.

"Thanks, Tikki!"  Marinette remarks.

 Marinette tries the cookie Tikki handed her.

"Well, what did you think?"  Tikki asks.

"The cookie was fantastic!  It was way better than any I have ever made!" Marinette says.

   "Thanks, you think I could sell some?"  Tikki asks.

"Yes, with cookies like these you sure could!" Marinette says.

"We should call them Tikki's  Best Cookies,"  Marinette remarks.

"Great idea!" Tikki agrees.

 A few weeks later, the broadcast of a new commercial is seen:

It says,  Tikki's Best Cookies!   Get your's today! 

It includes a photo of a cookie jar, chocolate chip cookies, and a cute red creature with black spots in it.

"Hi, I am Tikki and I say call 1-800-999-3939 to refill your empty cookie jar!"  The commercial ends.

"Wow, Tikki you are famous now!"  Marinette says.

"She sure is and she is right too, her cookies are the best!" Plagg says in between cookie crumb bites.

  "Haha, Plagg and here I thought you only ate cheese!"  Adrien teases him.