A Miraculous Trouble? one-shot story

In this story, Marinette wakes up in shock! She can tell something is amiss. She knows because she feels different. What could it be? Find out more in A Miraculous Trouble? one-shot story.

      Marinette takes a look in the mirror.  "Oh, no!  I am an actual bug!" She screams.

"Tikki, where are you?" Marinette asks.  

  "I am right here, wow you are so small, " Tikki remarks.

   "How did this happen to you?"  Tikki asks.

  "I have no idea, but when I went to bed last night I had antennas sticking out of my head," She explains.

"Do not worry," Tikki says.

  "Do not worry that it is easy for you to say when you are not the one who looks like an actual Ladybug,"  Marinette says.

   Meanwhile, with Adrien and Plagg,  "Hey, kid!" Plagg says.

   "Plagg, what is it?"  Adrien asks.

  " I just think today is special, " Plagg says.

   "I have a photoshoot, but that is not special," Adrien says.

"Adrien, your photoshoot starts soon,"  Natalie says.

    "Ok, I am ready now," Adrien says.

   "Sure, no problem!" Natalie says. She drives him to the photoshoot since the Gorilla is sick today.

    Soon after Adrien gets out of the car, Lila smiles and says,  "Hi, Adrien!"

    "What are you doing here?" Adrien asks angrily.

"I am here for the photo shoot too,"  Lila says.

"Lila, you are not on the list," Vince the photographer says.

     Adrien smiles after Lila left.  A few more pictures later and the photo shoot is over.

 Back to Marinette and Tikki,  "Maybe Master Fu can help!"  Tikki says.

"I will find him and bring him here, be back soon!" Tikki says.

   There is a puff of smoke and Tikki turns into a human being.

   Marinette as a ladybug thinks, wow Tikki turned into a human girl.  She is amazed as ever.

  Tikki finds Master Fu and explains the situation to him.  "I will go with you,"  Master Fu says.

       Master Fu climbs through the trap door as he arrives at Marinette's house. 

"Oh, good you are back!" Marinette says.

   "Told I would be back," Tikki says.

"Look whose with me," Tikki remarks as she turns back to her kwami form.

"I do not know what to do, you have to help me, Master Fu!"  Marinette in her beetle form says.

"This is a job for someone else,'' He says.

 "Who?" Marinette asks.

"It is rather complicated here," Master Fu says.

"What are you trying to say?"  Tikki states.

"We need someone to kiss her!" Master Fu announces.

"You are joking, right?"  Marinette asks.

    "I mean just look at me," She says.

 Now, with Adrien who is rather confused, "Did Marinette forget?" Adrien asks.

"Forget what kid?"  Plagg asks.

"She is supposed to come here to work on an assignment with me," Adrien says.

"Why do not you text her?"  Plagg asks.

"Good idea, Plagg," Adrien says. 

Adrien's text to Marinette

Did you forget our project?

"Adrien texted me about the project, but I can not text him back though, not like this,"  Marinette says.

    Tikki grabs Marinette's  phone and text, Adrien

   Come Quick, I need your help, hurry!

Adrien sees the text and says,  "What?"

    Adrien hurries to Marinette's and climbs a vine to get to her room.  Master Fu opens the door to let Adrien inside.  Tikki sees Adrien and hides.

   "Marinette, I got your text," Adrien says.

"Hi, Adrien!" Marinette uses telepathy to talk to him since she is stuck like a bug now.

"Y-You are a ladybug, oh my goodness!" Adrien says.

   "Help me, please!" Marinette uses telepathy to speak again.

     Adrien steps closer to her gently picks her up, holds her in his hand, and kisses her on a wing. 

"Ah!" She screams.

A  puff of red smoke shows up and  Marinette turns back into a human.

"You changed me back!'" Marinette says in surprise.

" Marinette, I love you!" Adrien blurts out.

"I love you, too!"  Marinette says.

  Adrien hugs her in relief and she returns the hug. 

"Yes, Adrienette!" Master Fu says and leaves.

  Tikki sees them together from her hiding spot and thinks, Awe, how cute!

      Adrien and Marinette work on the project and finish it early. Then, Adrien takes her for a walk, where he asks her out and she says "Yes, I will go out with you!" 

   Adrien smiles at her, and kisses her cheek. He giggles when she blushes.

  the end...