Vegetarian Shushi one-shot story

When Alya and Nino suggest Adrien and Marinette go on a double date with them, how do they respond? Find out in...Vegetarian Shushi one-shot fan fiction story was written by Summer Cheng

    "Hi, Marinette!" Alya says.

    "Hi, Alya!" Marinette replies.

    "Hi, dude!" Nino says.

     "Hi, Nino!" Marinette says.

     "Hi, guys!" Adrien tells them.

      "Hi, Marinette!" Adrien says with a blush across his face.

   "How about we all go out tonight?" Alya asks.

    "Sure, it could be a double date!" Adrien says as he holds her hand.

       "Oh, but where should we go?"  Alya asks.

    "How about we go out to dinner?" Nino asks.

    "Sure sounds great!" Marinette answers.

    "I agree," Adrien replies.

"We could go to that shushi place Nino and I was wanting to try," Alya suggests.

"Ok, what time should we meet?"  Marinette asks.

"Yes, I need to know so I can figure out what time to pick up Marinette first," Adrien says.

"I say at  6  o'clock!"  Alya responds.

   "See you at 5:30 pm then Marinette!" Adrien says.

  "Y-Yeah, see you later!" Marinette mutters.

   Time skip to 5:15 pm brought to you by Tikki's Best Cookies!

     Adrien shows up early to see Marinette. He feels rather silly about the entire thing.

  "Adrien, Marinette's in her room!" Tom and Sabine say together.

   "Ok, I will wait!" Adrien says.

      "Marinette, your boyfriend is here!" Tom and Sabine call out.

"Ok, coming, Mom!" Marinette says as she comes down the stairs.

  "Come on let's go!" Adrien says. He blushes.

      Marinette smiles at him.  Adrien grabs her hand and they leave.

  Alya is at the restaurant already.   Nino is so as well.  

Adrien and Marinette arrive there next.  Adrien tells the waiter they are looking for their friends NIno and Alya.

   "Sure, right this way!" The waiter leads them to Alya and Nino's table.

       Nino looks at the menu and decides on the pork shushi.  Alya settles on the Caucan shrimp shushi.   Marinette thinks great what do I order?  She knows I have never liked Shushi. 

   "Guys, I have a confession I hate Shushi! " Adrien says.

      "What a relief, so do I! " Marinette says.

     "I am glad I am not the only one who dislikes it,"  Marinette remarks.

    "Have you ever had vegetarian shushi?  I hear it is pretty good," Adrien tells her.

     "Vegetarian Shushi, what is it?" Marinette asks.

    "Yes, do tell us, Adrien,"  Alya says.

   "Man, I am curious to know what it is myself," Nino states.

"You know vegetarian shushi, it is raw vegetables!" Adrien replies.

      Marinette giggles. Adrien thinks, her laugh is adorable.

Alya orders her Cauchan Shushi extra spicy and water. Nino orders the Pork Shushi, a side of rice, and water. 

  "Ok, and what would you two like?"  The waiter asks Adrien and Marinette.

    "Is there any none meat options?" Adrien asks.

     "Yeah, cause I am allergic to shellfish and I can not eat raw meat," Marinette says.

 "Sure there is the nice vegetable tray with carrots, celery, cucumbers, and peppers along with dipping sauce,"  The waiter replies.

  "Great we will take it!  Oh and the Ranch for the dipping sauce,  with two glasses of water please," Marinette tells him.

      Adrien stares at Marinette in amazement. Later, when the vegetable tray shows up the waiter places it in front of Marinette.  Then, he says "Sorry, but we are all out of pork shushi."

   "Ok, I will just share with my girlfriend then?" Nino asks.

     "Are you allergic to shellfish for real, girl?"  Alya asks.

     "Yes, I sure am," Marinette says.

After everyone finishes the meal, the guys pay for the food. 

   "Well, that sure was fun!" Alya says as Nino walks her home.

   Adrien walks Marinette home.

   "S-See you later, A-Adrien!" Marinette says. She blushes as she kisses him on the cheek.  He blushes too.

    "Uh, yeah later!" Adrien says. He goes home and thinks, wow Marinette kissed me!

       the end...