Tikki the ladybug kwami one-shot story

Here is a fanmade story about Tikki and her past!

                                                     Once there was a  kwami named Tikki.  She was special because none of the other kwami's were quite like her.

                                   She was red with black spots on her.  No wonder she was called the ladybug kwami.  Tikki never thought she would do much with her life.

                                            How could she when Master Fu had hidden the ladybug earrings which was the miraculous, so well?  She never complained since Master Fu left her out every so often to eat cookies.

                                          It was her dream to help people and she wondered would she ever get too. She had a crush on a boy kwami named Plagg who had a huge cheese addiction.

                                          Tikki never gave up over the years. She survived the fire in China that had taken the lives of the janitor and Master Fu's  students.  Tikki knew she had the survival skills.

                                             Master Fu discovered the peacock and moth miraculous were missing and this was Tikki got her chance.

                               After the long wait she was about to be a hero, or rather help someone else to become a hero!

                            Tikki wondered what her new friend would be like.  It turns out she did not have to wait for long to discover the answer.  She was put under a jar because Marinette thought she was a rat.

                            Oh, dear!  Tikki thought. She wondered what she would do now.

                               She needed not worry because soon Marinette took the jar off of her.  She told Marinette who she was and what she could do.

                                Tikki smiled as she heard Marinette call out,  "Tikki spots on!"  She felt important because she knew exactly what to do. 

                              She was meant for this as the Ladybug kwami!

                                    the end...