Kagami Marinette's new bully AU one-shot story

This Alternate Universe story was inspired by The Frozer episode of Ladybug and Chat Noir. In this story, Kagami bullies Marinette a lot!

                      She still is upset about what happened one week ago at the ice skating rink.

                        Adrien, seems to be oblivious about what happens. He dates Kagami, but does love her?

                       One week after the ice skating rink owner was rescued from the akuma, Kagami refuses to leave Marinette alone. She blames her for the ruined date with Adrien.

                                  Kagami's text to Marinette

                                 Adrien is mine, got it?

                               Marinette's text to Kagami 

                               I know he picked you over me, but you do not have to rub it in my face.

                                    Tikki says, "Tell her to leave you alone, Marinette!"

                                "Besides, Adrien is your friend too," Tikki remarks.

                                      Meanwhile, with Adrien and Plagg, "I know it was a week ago, but why did you ditch Kagami for Marinette at the skating rink?" Plagg asks him.

                                   "Plagg, how many times must I tell you this, Marinette is just a friend," Adrien tells him.

                                  "Why were you worried about Marinette?" Plagg asks. He giggles a bit.  He thinks, Adrien why are you in denial that you love Marinette?

                                   "Marinette, is kind, amazing, she looks after others, and is rather pretty, " Adrien says. He blushes as he speaks.

                                    "You are blushing again!  You keep lying to yourself, but try as you might to deny it you love Marinette!" Plagg teases him.

                                    "Plagg, you are crazy!" Adrien says but continues to blush.

                                     "Whatever lover boy!" Plagg says and goes back to eating his cheese. He thinks, awe, Adrien and Marinette would be so cute together.

                                    Kagami's text to Adrien

                                    You do not have anything to do with Marinette anymore do you?

                                    Adrien's text to Kagami

                                   What?  Marinette is my friend!

                                    Kagami's text to Adrien

                                    I see the way you look at her!  You never look at me that way!

                                   Adrien's text to Kagami

                                    Marinette is just a friend!  What is the big deal?