Hey, that is my Girl AU

"Hi, Marinette!"  Adrien says.

         "Hi, Luka!"  Marinette says.

       "Luka, back off!" Adrien says.  He looks angry.

         "Oh, and just why should I?"  Luka asks.

         "I said for you to leave, so go away!"  Adrien yells at him.

          "Hi, A-Adrien!" Marinette says and blushes.

          "Hi, Marinette!" Adrien says. He blushes too.

         "I refuse to leave unless you tell me a good reason too,"  Luka scoffs.

        "Luka, leave Marinette alone, she is not your girl!"  Alya screams at him.

       Adrien puts his hands on Marinette's shoulders, and says, "You are so pretty!  No that is not right, you are beautiful!"

        "Wh-what?  You think I am beautiful?" Marinette asks.

        "Y-yes," Adrien says as he kisses her on the cheek.  

"Luka, Marinette is not your girl," Adrien says angrily to the other guy.

"What makes you so confident, Agreste?" Luka asks.

 "She is not yours!" Adrien says.

"I know this because Hey, that is my Girl!" Adrien says.

"Wh-what are you saying, Adrien?" Marinette asks.

"Marinette, I am telling you that I like you!" Adrien says.

"I like you a lot and want you to be my girl, " Adrien says.

"I like you too, A-Adrien,"  Marinette sayss.

"Haha, he sure told you!" Alix says.

  "Yes, why can not you take a hint, Luka?"  Chloe says.

"Brother, just admit it you lost!"  Juleka says.

   "Luka, you might as well take a hike," Kim asks.

"Do not make him ask you twice to leave his woman alone!"  Kagami says. 

"Listen real close, because I will only say this once more stay away from Marinette if you know what is good for you,"  Adrien says.

"What?   You can not be serious dude,"  Luka scoffs.

     "Good grief, Luka go away!" Marinette says.

"I am serious as I can be, Hey, that is my Girl!" Adrien says. He blushes when Marinette kisses his forehead.

 "Surely, you are kidding me.  You are just pulling my leg," Luka retorts.

"I warned you, but you did not listen, so take this!" Adrien says.  He kicks Luka, then throws him across the room.

   "Ouch, that hurt!"  Luka says.

       "I told you to stay away, now leave before I call the police on you!"  Adrien says.

     "Hey, that is My Girl," Adrien says one more time as he holds Marinette's hand. She just smiles and does not let go.

     "Fine, I can take a hint, she is all yours man,"  Luka says, then he leaves.

"Hey, what was that for?" Adrien asks after Marinette kisses his cheek.  She giggles.

   "Hey, I am your girl!" Marinette says and laughs. She thinks it is hilarious he told Luka off. 

    the end...