A Miraculous Black Friday Shopping AU

In this story, Marinette is upset with Alya at first for disturbing her sleep on the Friday after Thanksgiving! What makes her change her mind? Nino and Adrien are best friends, but when Nino awakens Adrien in the early morning hours on Black Friday, how does Adrien react?

Song:  Black Friday Shopping...written by me

On Black Friday people get up early like 5:30 am just to get a discount!  They hurry through the stores to be the first one in line. When they get inside they try not to be trampled like everyone else.  As they shop in their pajamas to get 50% off. 

On Black Friday, they rush and they rush!   Oh, how they make such a fuss.

   They are so worn out from Thanksgiving Day!  It is no wonder they are in a bad mood.  They're kinda still full from all the food.  Black Friday shopping at Bloomingdale's!  As one grabs the watch the other reaches for the lastest iPod!  

Oh, you just have to love that Black Friday Shopping!  

 Now on with the story.  

      Marinette wakes up early. 

    "Come on girl! " She hears her best friend Alya say when she answers the door.

  "Alya, it is only 5:30 am." Marinette whines.

"I know, but there is this sale," Alya explains.

"You better hurry!"  Alya says.

  "Alya, what is all the fuss about?"  Marinette asks.

"It is time to shop for Christmas presents," Alya replies.

"I am in my pajamas and what about my coffee?"  Marinette asks.

   "You get a better discount if you shop in your pajamas on Black Friday!"  Alya squeals.

 "The mall has Starbuck's so you can get a latte there!" Alya says.

"Besides, you can get great gifts for your parents, for all your friends, and for your crush!" Alya tells her.

  "Ok, I would love to buy  Adrien a gift," Marinette says.

"Hehe, I knew it girl."  Alya teases her.

 Meanwhile with the boys...

  "Adrien it is time for shopping, dude!"  Nino says.

  "Nino, it is not even six in the morning, yet," Adrien says.

"Well, you could get a great deal on a gift for Natalie and your father, " Nino remarks.

"I could get something for my crush!" Adrien says.

"Sure, man!  Let us go!" Nino says.

 At 6:15 am on the Friday after Thanksgiving at the mall...

"Adrien, Nino, what are you doing here?"  Alya asks.

   "Hi, Nino!  Hi, A-Adrien!"  Marinette says.

"Hi, dudettes!  My buddy and I are just here for a bit of shopping."  Nino says.

   "Yes, it is good to see you, Alya and M-Marinette."  Adrien stutters. He thinks, Marinette looks cute.

  "Marinette you should go with Adrien!"  Alya says.

"Great idea, Alya!"  Nino says. He blushes and thinks Alya is cute.

"Alya you can not leave me," Marinette says.

"Yeah, Nino!  You can not leave me alone with her!" Adrien says.

"Hi, Adrien!  So you, ok?"  Kagami interrupts.   

"Yes, I am great,"  Adrien says.

"A-Adrien, who is she?" Marinette stutters.

"Do not worry, he is all yours."  Kagami remarks.

"Besides, he is my ex-boyfriend,"  Kagami says.

"Kagami, darling!  Come on,"  Luka remarks.

"Bye, guys!  Coming, Luka dear!"  Kagami says.

 After Lukagami left...

   "Marinette, I am glad you are here," Adrien says.

"You are?"  Marinette responds.

  "Yes," Adrien replies. He grabs her hand. He drags her into a photo booth with him.

"A-Adrien, why are we in here?"  Marinette asks.

"I saw Lila coming, and I want to be alone with you," Adrien whispers.

"oh, okay," Marinette says.

    Lila walks past the photo booth.   Adrien pushes the take photo button. It takes a few pictures of him and  Marinette together.

   "Adrien do you like anyone?"  Marinette ask.

"Yes, but I do not know how to tell her!" Adrien replies.

"What about you? Do you have a crush?"  Adrien asks.

"Yes, but I do not know how to tell him," Marinette says.

Adrien laughs.  "It seems like we have the same problem then." He says.

"Yes, it sure does," Marinette responds. She blushes.

    Adrien and Marinette end up in a long hallway near the bathrooms. 

"Oops!" They trip and Marinette blushes even more.

"Marinette, you are the girl I like!" Adrien says.

"Wow, Adrien?" Marinette says.

"Yes, Mari?" Adrien says.

"I like you, too!" Marinette says happily.

"Uh, be right back!" Marinette says. She enters a clothing store. She comes out with a few new belts, scarves, sweaters, outfits, leggings, and shoes.

   Adrien takes her to the movies now that she is done shopping.  Marinette falls asleep next to him with her head on his shoulders. Adrien thinks, Marinette I love you!

"Come on Marinette!  The movie is over!" Adrien says.

"Ok, Adrien!" Marinette says.

"Adrien and Marinette come on!"  Alya says as soon as she sees them exit the theater.

  Adrien and Marinette, Alya and Nino, eat a nice meal together in a restaurant.  Alya notices Adrien sneaks a glance over at Marinette from time to time. Nino notices Marinette glances over at Adrien as well.

 Later, the four friends leave the mall together. Nino takes Alya home, and Adrien takes Marinette home.

  "Marinette, I had a splendid time!" Adrien says.

  "I did too!" Marinette says. She kisses his forehead and goes inside. She locks the door.

Adrien goes home with a silly grin across his face!