A Marichat Car Wash AU

"Hey, Marinette let's start a car wash!" Chat says.

      "Are you kidding me?"  Marinette asks.

  "Princess, why would I be kitten about a thing like this?" Chat asks.

   "Chat, why would we work together?" Marinette asks.

    "Oh, you know we are like peas in a pod, " Chat remarks.

    "Fine, but no funny business," Marinette says.

"Princess, you need not worry about that Mari!"  Chat Noir tells her.

   "Just because I agree to this does not make us more than friends,"  Marinette says.

  "Oh, right friend," Chat Noir says and sighs.

   "Bye see ya!'' Chat Noir leaves sad.

       After Chat Noir left, Marinette thinks me and him in a business together, what a joke.

"Marinette do not you think you were a bit hard on him?"  Tikki asks.

"Tikki, I just do not want him to get his hopes up," Marinette says.

"Why not?  I do not like Chat," Tikki says.

   "Ugh, no!" Marinette says.

"Why not?" Tikki asks.

"He is too flirty for me," Marinette says.

"I need someone more serious," Marinette remarks.

Back with Chat Noir, he thinks, my princess I love you!  Why do you hate me?

"You are cute," A fangirl says.

"Look, I could help you make her jealous. The day you open the car wash I could come by and eat lunch with you. I could do this every day," The fangirl says.

"What do you say, Chat?" She asks.

"Fine, but even if it fails, I will never love you,"  Chat says.

"My heart belongs to my princess, Marinette," Chat remarks.

"Great see you soon, " The fangirl says and leaves.

 The next week, the carwash called Marichat Car Wash opens!  The first day goes well, until...

   Marinette works on cleaning the fourteenth car when she sees a fangirl of Chat's show up.  The fangirl smiles at Chat and asks, "Chat, am I too early for our lunch?"

     "No, you are just on time my dear," Chat says to see how Marinette reacts.

"Chat, why is she here?" Marinette asks. She looks ticked off and wonders why she cares anyway.

"Marinette, she is my lunch partner, " Chat says.

"Oh, I see!  Well, hope you have fun!" Marinette says and gives him a fake smile.

   "Marinette, why are you jealous of Chat's lunch date?" Tikki asks.

"Tikki, do not be silly!"  Marinette says.

   "I am jealous because Chat is just a friend, my boss, and business partner," Marinette remarks.

"Yes, just keep telling yourself that Marinette," Tikki asks.

 The fangirl asks Chat, "Do you think she is jealous yet?"

"I am not sure, but Marinette is beautiful as ever," Chat says.

"Chat why do not you just tell her how you feel?"  The fangirl asks.

"Marinette does not like me," Chat says.

"Are you sure because I know I like you, " The fangirl says. She leans in to kiss him when...

"What do you think you are doing?" Marinette asks angrily.

      "Princess is it not what you think," Chat says and grins at her.

      Chat steps away from the fangirl and closer to Marinette. He puts his hands on her face and smiles at her even more than he did before now. 

      "Princess, you are the only one for me!"  Chat says.

     "What?  I th-thought you were with her," Marinette says.

    "Not a chance," Chat laughs, pulls Marinette closer to him, and kisses her.

   Marinette pulls away, and says,  "I must be going! " She walks away.

     "Princess wait!" Chat Noir says.

"Why should I when you go to lunch with someone else, then you kiss me?" Marinette says with tears in her eyes.

"Marinette, do not be mad at him I suggested he eat lunch with me to make you jealous,"  The fangirl explains.

   "Chat, I quit!" Marinette yells at him. She throws a sponge at him and stomps away angrier than ever.

   Chat watches Marinette leave and thinks, great I just lost my love!

      One week later, Chat works at the car wash alone and feels rather lonesome. The fangirl decides it best to call the luncheon off from here on out.

     Chat misses Marinette and thinks, it is not the same without her here.  He continues to clean the cars by himself.

   Natalie shows up and says,  "Buy the girl, Marinette a present."

    "Great idea!" Chat says. He leaves and buys Marinette a gift. 

     Chat goes to see Marinette and taps at her window. Marinette smiles and lets him inside. 

"Princess, please take this," Chat says. He hands her a gold bracelet that has a few diamonds in the sides to it.

"Thanks, Chat!" Marinette says and sighs.

"Mari, will you be my girlfriend?" Chat asks and puts his hands on his face.

"Yes, silly kitty!"  Marinette answers.

"Good, then may I k-kiss you a-again?" Chat asks.

"Y-yes," Marinette mutters.

    Chat kisses her and she kisses him back this time.  Then, when they pull away Chat laughs and she does the same.

  Chat and  Marinette return to the carwash and get more cars washed that day then they have in a long time yet.  Then, they go out for a walk.