Mirelle one-shot story

Mirelle lives in Paris, France.  Little is known about her and she is often forgotten about in the miraculous fandom.

                                  Mirelle never expected to much in life or for anyone to notice her. Why should they?  Mirelle thought.

                                    My own grandfather disowned my father, his own son.  He never got to know my mother who was a kind and caring person.

                                      Mirelle recalled she excelled in reading, math, and science classes.  She struggled in spelling, speech, and history classes. She made all A's expect for the B in her history class.

                    She always got the names and dates to people in past events mixed up. She was good at identifying pieces of land.

                       She turned in the best rocket for her science class and got a job as an intern for the newspaper. She graduated in the top of her class.

                                Mirelle became best friends with Philipp and felt sorry for him when his mother died unexpectally. She kept in touch with him over the years.

                Her boss gave her time off of work to go to the news station.  Later she found out she was fired and was upset.

                           Mirelle was surprised when the viewers voted her in as the weather girl. She decided to her best at it though she could tell Aurore was upset she had won. No one would listen to her though.

                     She was told there was no mistake and she was indeed the weather girl.  She was relieved to have  a new job , but when Aurore was akumantized into Stormy Weather she felt like it was her fault.

                              Mirelle found herself alone soon after her father disappeared and her mother died. She had few friends and Philipp texted her daily, along with sending her email messages.

                         Today, she got a phone call, and wonders who it is from but the caller just says, "Mirelle, meet me at the local cafe at 4 pm for coffee today."  For all she knows the person could be dangerous.

                           She thought what if he is married and wants to use me as an excuse to cheat on his wife?  What if he wants to kill me?  All sorts of crazy thoughts run through her mind.

                             Mirelle decided to take a risk and figured what can I loose?  She arrivesd at the cafe at 4 pm and looked around her.

                    She wondered if she got the time wrong when no one else appeared to be waiting for her.

                                Ten minutes later a young man entered the cafe with a dozen roses in his arms. He has a vase for them too. He set them down in the vase across from her and smiled up at her.

                                "Mirelle, I am glad you came, for a moment there I thought you would stand me up," He said.

                                 Mirelle looked at him in confusion. "Excuse, but how do I know you?  Have we ever met before now?" Mirelle asked him.

                                  "Mirelle, you do not remeber me, do you?  I am the boy you used to tutor in science. It is me, Philipp," He said with  a look of sadness in his eyes.