Adrien's Song to Marinette! AU

"Plagg, I think I am love!" Adrien says.

     "Yes, I can tell you are so mushy about it!"  Plagg says.

    "I can not help it she is just so great!" Adrien says.

    "Why does she bring you cheese?" Plagg ask.

     "Seriously, Plagg there is more to life than just cheese,"  Adrien says.

  " What?  You can not be serious." Plagg says.

    "For once, I have never been more serious in my life!" Adrien says.

"I have been rejected by Ladybug more times than I can count. It is time to leave the past behind me." Adrien says.

   "Marinette might be afraid of me, but she is wonderful!" Adrien says. He looks happy when he talks about her.

"I might be a famous model, but I know she is the one for me," Adrien remarks.

   "She is so kind and generous to others I can not help, but notice her,"  Adrien tells Plagg.

     "Tell Marinette how you feel not me." Plagg scoffs.

      "I have no idea if she feels the same for me as I do for her, so I sat down and wrote a song for her,"  Adrien says.

     Meanwhile with Marinette...

   "Tikki do you think Adrien will ever notice me?"   Marinette asks.

    "Maybe he will, Marinette. Perhaps, he already does like you!" Tikki says.

      "Tikki there is no way he notices me now,"  Marinette tells her.

        "To him, I just a friend and an ordinary fangirl," Marinette says.

               Tikki giggles. She thinks Marinette is wrong. 

       "I am going to see her rather you support me or not, Plagg," Adrien says. He leaves and goes to visit Marinette.

      Marinette heads out the door as Adrien arrives. "Adrien, what brings you here?" Marinette asks.

      "I came to see you!" Adrien says.

       "I had to come so I could sing this for you!" Adrien says.

     "Ok, I am listening,"  Marinette replies.

       Adrien's Song...*The words to this were written by the author, Summer Cheng.

    Verse 1  Marinette when we first met, I was surprised!   You were kind, yet shy,  and I thought we would always just be friends!  Then, as I got to know you more, I knew one thing was for sure! You are the only girl on my mind...I get lost in your eyes! You caught me by surprise with your laugh, your smile.   With your generosity, your talent,  here you are with me!

     Chorus:  Girl, you have me in circles when you are near!  Everything is so clear!

                     Verse 2  When we dance it is apart of our romance!  I knew when you signed my CD you were the girl for me! Marinette please hear me out, I am in love with you!

                  Many times we almost kissed! I could see my lips brush yours. I could see my heart in tune with yours. I could see us together!

      Chorus: Marinette, I love you!  You are the girl for me and I am so glad to have met you!  Yes, you are the only one for me!

Marinette looks at him in surprise, and says, "You love me?"

   "Is this a dream because if it is then it is the best one ever!" Marinette replies.

"Marinette, this is real I love you!" Adrien says.

   "Do you love me?"  Adrien ask.

    "Yes, I love you!" Marinette says. She kisses his cheek.

      "Marinette, will you go out with me?"  Adrien ask.

 "Yes, I will be glad to go out with you Adrien!" Marinette answers.

   "What a relief!" Adrien says. He kisses her!

  "Ew, all this mushy stuff makes me sick, yuck!" Plagg says.

     "Adrien, who is this?" Marinette says as she points at Plagg.

 "He is my kwami Plagg, he helps me turn into the hero Chat Noir, but do not tell anyone," Adrien says.

    "Wait, you are Chat Noir?" Marinette says.

  "Yes, I am Chat!  Princess are you okay?"  Adrien ask.

   "Yes, I was just surprised, because I have a secret too," Marinette says.

   "Tikki, you can come out now!"  Marinette says.

    "Hi, Adrien!  It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Tikki!" Tikki says.

    "Nice to meet you Tikki!" Adrien says then turns toward Marinette.

    "Marinette is she the ladybug kwami?"  Adrien ask.

    "Yes, she is the Ladybug kwami," Marinette says.

   "Wait, that means, princess you are ladybug!" Adrien says.

"Yes, I am Ladybug!"  Marinette says.

   "Wow, this is amazing! " Adrien remarks.

  "I love you my silly kitty!"  Marinette says.

   "Good because I love you my princess, Marinette and my Bugaboo!" Adrien says. He hugs her and she laughs.