Miraculous Roller Skates AU

In this story, Chloe and Alya think it is strange that Adrien and Marinette do not seem to recognize their crush on each other! Also, Adrien has a bit of competition for Marinette. Who is it? What is with the roller skates Adrien and Marinette secretly own?

       Find out more in... Miraculous Roller Skates. The characters are all owned by Thomas Atrsuc and Jeremy Zag of zagtoon production's. I only own the fan fiction story.   

   There is something special about my new roller skates. The pair is a bright green color, size eight.  Adrien does not know Marinette has a pair too.

      Marinette's roller skates are glittery and pink.  She thinks she is the only one who has special skates like these.  There is a secret to these things, Tikki lives inside the pocket to the pair Marinette owns, while Plagg lives inside the shoelaces to the pair Adrien owns.

   One more thing, in this story, Chat and Ladybug have not met yet. Luka has a crush on Marinette, but Adrien secretly does as well. 

   "Hey, Marinette and Adrien!" Alya says.

  "A-Adrien, where?"  Marinette asks.

"Relax, girl!"  Alya remarks. She thinks now Adrien and Marinette those two are something else.

 "Hi, Marinette!" Adrien says.

"Hi, A-Adrien!"  Marinette replies.

"Adrikins, you still talk to her?" Chole scoffs.

"Yes, is there a problem?" Adrien asks.

"No, I mean at least she is decent," Chloe responds.

"Unlike that liar, Lila," Chole says.

     Alya laughs.

   "Wow, that is so true," Adrien says.

     "Hi, Alya!  Hi, Adrien!  Hi, Marinette!"  Luka says.

   "Luka, you are cool, but dense as ever," Chloe remarks.

"What do you mean?"  Luka asks.

"Oh, for crying out loud, she does not like you!"  Chole retorts.

"Oh, I see,"  Luka says. He runs off.

 Now, with Hawkmoth in his lair, "I sense sadness from a boy who feels rejection by his crush.  No go my little akuma and evilize him!"   He gives a sinister laugh, "Bwa, ha, ha!"

  "Yes, Hawkmoth!"  Luka agrees and becomes a villain.

   "Ha, now all  love will be silenced!" The villain scoffs.

"Uh, see ya!'' Adrien says.

"Yeah, see ya and be careful!"  Marinette says.

    Adrien runs to go transform; Marinette does the same, but runs in a different direction than Adrien.

   "Tikki Miraculous wheels on!"  Marinette says.

"OK, Marinette!"  Tikki says.

 Marinette's roller skates change to red with black spots.  She transforms into Ladybug.

     Meanwhile, with Adrien, he smiles, and calls out, "Plagg roller wheels out!"

    "Yes,"  Plagg says.

   Adrien's wheels rumble a bit. He transforms into Chat Noir, and his skates are now black with green paw prints on them.

"Chat, Ladybug, help!"  Chloe screams.

"Lucky charm!"  Ladybug says. She gets a bowl of half-eaten cheetz its.

"Uh, you plan to cheddar him out m'lady?"  Chat asks. He seems happy to see her even though it is the first time he ever met her.

   Chloe rolls her eyes at Chat's cheese pun. 

      Ladybug laughs at the cat pun, then uses the cheetz its to stop silencer's silence ray from working.

"Gotcha no more evil-doing for you my little akuma!"  Ladybug says as she catches the akuma with her yoyo.

  "Bye, bye little butterfly!"  Ladybug says now that she has purified the akuma.   

 She grabs up the cheetz's bowl and all and throw's them into the air!  

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She says.

Ladybug holds out her fist, and Chat bumps it, "Pound it!" They say together.

    "Uh, what happened?" Luka asks.

"We had to rescue you from an akuma," Chat and Ladybug answer together.

     They run off in opposite directions to detransform, and their skates turn back to the regular colors.

    They head back to where they were before, and Marinette asks,  "Well, why is everyone glancing at me?"

"It is because you are so cute," Adrien says.

"Wow, good one Agreste!" Alya says.

 "Hey, no hard feelings.  I will find someone," Luka remarks.

"A-Adrien, you think I am cute?" Marinette asks in surprise.

"Y-Yes," Adrien says.

"I knew it," Chloe remarks.

"Same," Alya states.

"I l-like you, no I love you A-Adrien!" Marinette blurts out.

"Glad to hear it because I love you, too!" Adrien says.

"Will you go out with me?" Adrien asks.

"Yes, " Marinette answers.

    Adrien and Marinette hold hands and leave for their date. They go to the movies, eat popcorn, and drink soda. They watch the movie, Frozen 2  (no I have not seen it yet). They laugh at Olaf, and all the other funny stuff in the movie.

 the end...