A Miraculous Valentines's Special *Adrienette

"What are you doing for Valentine's Day?"  Kagami asks.

     "I do not have any plans for it,"  Marinette says.

     "Why do you ask?"  Marinette asks Kagami.

   "Well, Peter and I plan to go out for ice-cream,"  Kagami says.

    "Wow, that is great. I am happy for you and Peter."  Marinette says.

       "Peter and I want to know if you will join us for ice-cream,"  Kagami says.

    "This is only if you do not have other plans. We do not want to infer with them." Peter replies.

      "Hi, Marinette!" Adrien says.

      "Hi, A-Adrien!"  Marinette says.

       Peter nods his head at Kagami. They both walk away to give Adrien and Marinette some alone time together.

     "How are you, Adrien?"  Marinette asks.

     "How are you, Marinette?" Adrien asks.

     "Good I suppose, Kagami and Peter tried to invite me to eat ice-cream with them for Valentine's Day,"  Marinette says.

    "You did not plan to go with them, did you?"  Adrien asks.

       "I thought about it. I do not have plans for that day and..." Marinette starts to say.

     "I  was hoping you would go out with me for Valentine's Day,"  Adrien tells her.

    "What, go with you for Valentine' s  Day, Adrien, you mean like a d-date?"  Marinette asks,

    "Yes, it is if you want it to be," Adrien says. He blushes.

    "It is okay if you do not want to. You can do whatever you want to celebrate the holiday." Adrien says.

   Marinette notices he is about to leave.  "Wait, Adrien!  Do not go." Marinette says.

    "Oh, and why not?" Adrien asks.

    "I would love to go on a date with you for Valentine's Day, Adrien,"  Marinette says.

     " I will pick you up at  5 pm tomorrow for our Valentine's date," Adrien says.

    "Ok, see you then," Marinette tells him.

 Later, Marinette calls Alya and tells her she has a date with Adrien.  Alya is happy for her best friend.

   "Wow, that is so cool. Congrats girl, I am happy for you. I have a date with Nino for tomorrow as well."  Alya says.

    "Bye, Alya!"  Marinette says before she hangs up.

 The next on Valentine's  Day...

"Good morning, Tikki!  Happy Valentine's Day!"  Marinette says.

   "Happy Valentine's Day, Marinette!"  Tikki says.

    Marinette sketches some dress designs. She makes a dress for tonight's date. She finishes it and decides to try it on right away.

   "Wow, Marinette it looks nice.  I think Adrien will like it too."  Tikki says.

 Later that day, the doorbell rings...ding, dong, ding dong...

    Marinette opens the door and sees Adrien. She is glad to see he has not forgotten about their date.  

    "Hi, Adrien!"  Marinette says.

    "Hi, Marinette!  I like your dress,"  Adrien tells her.

     "Thanks, A-Adrien, I made it,"  Marinette says.

 They have a great time on their date.  

"Happy Valentine's Day, Marinette !"  Adrien says.

  "Happy Valentine's  Day, Adrien! "  Marinette says.

   Adrien takes Marinette home afterward. He asks her to be his girlfriend and she agrees.