Marichat/Ladrien/Adrienette Love Story: Who to Choose?

Marinette sighs as she stands on her balcony. Her friend and kwami Tikki notices.

     "Marinette, what is wrong?"  Tikki asks.

    "I am just not sure," Marinette says.

   "Not sure about what girl?" Tikki asks.

    "I am not sure who I love," Marinette says.

 Meanwhile, with Adrien, "Plagg, who should I ask out Marinette or Ladybug?" He asks.

"Do not know, and do not care," Plagg brags.

   "Ugh, some help you are,"  Adrien says angrily

   "Plagg claws out!"  Adrien says and transforms. Chat decides to go see Marinette.

   Luka goes to see how Marinette is doing.  Tikki sees him and hides.

     "Hi, Marinette!"  Luka says.

  "Ugh, can not you see I am busy?"  Marinette asks angrily.

    Chat taps on the screen door, "Hi, princess!" He says.

    "Is this why you are busy?  Is it because your boyfriend is here?" Luka teases her.

  "What?  Chat is not my boyfriend," Marinette says. She does let him inside though.

"Yeah, whatever I know when I am not welcome,"  Luka remarks and leaves.

  "I thought he would never leave!" Chat says.

"Ugh, can you believe he thought we were a couple?" Marinette asks. She still seems a bit ticked off.

"Well, what is wrong with that princess?" Chat Noir asks as he steps closer to her with a smile on his face.

    Chat kisses Marinette before she can say another word.  

 Marinette blushes and stutters, "Ch-Chat, what was that for?"    

"I like you, princess!" Chat says.

"I like you too, Chat!" Marinette says.

"Thanks, princess, see ya!' Chat says, then leaves.

"Marinette, why did I see Chat leave your house?" Alya asks.

"He visits me sometimes ever since Glaciator tried to turn me into ice-cream," Marinette explains.

"Oh, okay!"  Alya says.

  Later that day, Ladybug decides to go visit Adrien.  "Tikki spots on!" Marinette says. She transforms.

    Ladybug swings away and ends up at Adrien's.   

"Hi, Ladybug!" Adrien says. He blushes just a little.

"Hi, Adrien!"  Ladybug says. She kisses him.

   "Ladybug I like you!" Adrien says. He thinks, great now I like her and Marinette.

"I like you too,"  Ladybug says. She thinks great now I like Adrien and Chat Noir.

   Still later, Ladybug goes home and detransforms. She thinks I can not believe I kissed Adrien.

    Two weeks later, Adrien blushes when he sees Marinette talk to Alya.  

 "Wow, Marinette is great!" Adrien says.

"Th-Thanks, Adrien!" Marinette replies as she blushes.

"Come on dude, tell her!"  Nino says.

"Tell her what?" Alya asks.

"Marinette, I  like you!" Adrien says.

"I like you too, but I like Chat as well," Marinette responds.

"Cool, because I like Ladybug as well," Adrien tells her. He whispers, "I know you are m'lady," and kisses her.

"What how did you find out? Chanton?" Marinette asks.

"I saw a note you dropped by accident," Adrien says.

"What note?"  Marinette asks.

"This one!" Adrien says as he hands her the note.

   Dear Adrien,

  I  wish that I could tell you that I love you!  I am just afraid if I do you will not accept me.

   I know you love Ladybug!  I admit it I am Ladybug. Only you do not love me as Marinette!

   Love,

 Marinette

"Even before I found the note, I knew I liked you because you are not like other girls.  You are kind to me, you do not try to kiss me all the time,  and you are kinda cute!" Adrien says.

"Wow, Adrien!   I like you because you do not brag about yourself, you  are kind to others, you loaned me your umbrella  without question, and you are kinda cute!" Marinette says.

   "Ask her out already!" Alya says.

"I was getting to it, Alya!" Adrien says.

"Marinette, do you want to go out with me?" Adrien asks.

"Yes, but I can not yet.  My parents say I am not old enough to date yet," Marinette says.

"Ok, m' lady!" Adrien says.

  the end...