Marinette/Ladybug one-shot story

Marinette was just an ordinary girl born to Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng. She lived in Paris, France until after her freshman year in high school was over.

                    Then, she moved to Paris, France with her parnets since her father decided to open a bakery there.

                   At first, she was not happy about the move, but soon became friends with Alya and Nino.  She made friends with all her classmates expect for Lila Rossi who was jealous of her. 

                      Even Chole, became her friend over time.  This was something that definitely took a while for sure.

                             Marinette mistook Adrien Agreste for a bully because of the gum on her desk.

               Later, after school it rained and he gave her his umbrella. The action was so kind,she had a crush on him ever since then.  She did not think she would see the day they would become more than friends.

                          Marinette became best friends with Adrien, and kept her crush on him to herself. She did not think he could ever return her feelings.

                             The day high school graduation came Marinette cried because she thought she would never see Adrien again. She could not tell him how she felt though.

                                Marinette has a flashback about a secret so big she could not share it with anyone else not even her best friend, Alya.  

                              Marinette's Flashback...

                             Marinette was late to school, she helped an old man get out of the path of  a car, and miraculously was not hurt herself. 

                            This was the same day she met and fell in love with Adrien! 

                             The first day of school, sure was a crazy one!  She went home and straight to her room.

                            She saw a funny old box in her room when she opened it she saw a pair of cute earrings. She put them on a strange creature came out and spoke to her.

                              Marinette found out the creature was a kwami named Tikki, who could give her superhero powers, and that she was to have some partner named Chat Noir.

                             Tikki explained how to transform, and told her she had a lucky charm she could use to help her catch the akumas. She was the hero, Ladybug!

                              Marinette  met Chat Noir the same day as Adrien and must admit he was a flirt.  He was cute though.

                              End of  Marinette's Flashback...

                                 Both Adrien and Chat Noir happen to like her as  Ladybug.   She wished Adrien could love her as herself.

                              It was not right that everyone should love her hero self.

                                 Marinette sighed as she thought about Chat was there for her ever since the beginning.

                        She remembered he was the only one who believed in her the first day on the job as Ladybug. She felt like they were good partners, and best friends even. She noticed he looked hot in his leather suit.

                                What?  Since when had she thought of  Chat Noir this way?  It dawned on her that she was in love with Chat Noir. 

                  She panicked and thought to herself what kind of a person am I?  She was surprised to discover she loved Adrien, and Chat Noir. 

                             Well, at least both Adrien and Chat Noir took good care of her.  They both stood up for her when no one else did. 

                                Marinette met Luka Cuffaine the day he came to town to play in his band. She could tell he liked her, but had no room in her heart for him.

                               How could she since she was in love with Adrien and Chat? 

                     To top if off, Master Fu had put her in charge as the new guardian of the miraculous. She felt the pressure from this and did not know how to tell anyone. Not even Chat.

                                Marinette heard a scream which snapped her out of her silly thoughts. 

                   "Well, Tikki that is our signal that we are needed again.  Tikki spots on!" She said and transformed.

                        Marinette saw her reflection in the mirror and was surprised. She had transformed many times  before, but somehow this time it seemed different.

                          Ladybug could not wait to see Chat again and blushed at the thought. She was glad to see he was already on the scene.

                           She noticed Rena Rogue, and Carapace were there this time too. She wondered if this meant the villains had gotten stronger over the years since Master Fu's retirement.

                         After the fight was over, Ladybug and Chat did thier usual pound it!  The others just looked at them, but did not say a word.

                               Ladybug kissed Chat Noir and to her disappointment he did not kiss her back. She sighed and swung away more confused then she was before the fight.

                           She went home and detransformed sad as ever. 

                                Marinette felt like it was hard to balance her life between being a normal teenager, the heroine of Paris, France and the guardian of the miraculous.

                    She wondered if Chat and Adrien were the same person. She felt ignored by Chat and the taste of her own medicine felt bitter.

                               However, Adrien and her started to date!  A few years later, Adrien proposed and she said yes!

                                        the end...