A Special Day for Adrien AU

In this story, it is Adrien Agreste's birthday! He thinks everyone forgot, but did they? Natalie Sancouer is rather ticked off a bit at her boss's stubbornness. What else is she not thrilled about? Find out in...A Special Day for Adrien (AU) by Summer Cheng.

"Sir, today is Adrien's Birthday!" Natalie says.

"I am aware of this, Natalie,"  Gabriel says.

"It just so happens I am rather busy today,"  He remarks.

  "I must insist you take the day off  for your son's birthday!" Natalie says. She glares at him.

"I am your boss. How dare you question my authority like this," Gabriel remarks.

  "You are fired!" Gabriel yells at her.

   "I will pack my things, sir!" Natalie says and goes to pack her things.

   "I only wanted to make sure Adrien has a nice birthday,"  Natalie says.

   "He can not fire me and get away with it!" She says angrily.

      Now, with Hawkmoth in his lair, "Ooh, I sense a woman angry about losing her job!  Fly away my little akuma and evilize her!  Wha ha!"  

     The akuma flaps around and flies around in search for Natalie.

       Meanwhile, with Adrien and his friends,  "Nino, do you remember what today is?" Adrien asks.

"No, sure do not, sorry man," Nino says.

"Today, is special how?"  Alix asks.

"I know right there is nothing that special about today," Alya says.

   "Adrien, why so down?"  Chloe asks.

   "Yes, what is the problem?" Ivan asks.

"Adrien, come on!" Marinette says.

"Ok, where are we going?" Adrien asks.

"To the bakery, you seem down, so I thought you might enjoy a croissant or two," Marinette says.

"Ok, to the bakery it is then," Adrien replies.

   Adrien eats a few croissants and drinks some milk. 

"Thanks, those croissants were delicious,"  Adrien says.

"You are welcome, Adrien!  Oh, and Happy  Birthday," Marinette says.

"What you remembered my birthday?"  Adrien asks.

"Yes, of course, I did. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I did not remember it?" Marinette says.

"Thanks for being such a great girlfriend, Marinette," Adrien says as he hugs her.

  BOOM!

"See you later, stay safe!" Adrien says.

"Ok, see you later, stay safe!'' Marinette says. She runs and hides behind the counter in the bakery.  "Tikki spots on!" She says and transforms.

"Ok, Plagg time to transform! Plagg claws out!" Adrien says.  He transforms.

"Hmm, who is it this time?" Chat Noir asks.

"Chat!" Ladybug says.

"Right here, Ladybug !"  He says.

"I am the Great Feather Spreader!  Now give me the miraculous, The villain says.

"Haha, not a chance!" Ladybug says.

"She is right you know, so just give up already!" Chat remarks.

Chat dodges the feathers thrown at him. He thinks, great more feathers.

"Achoo! Achoo!  What told you before, I am allergic to feathers," Chat says.

"I have you surrounded by feathers, so give up!" Feather Spreader scoffs.

  "Surrounder the miraculous now and I will go easy on you," She retorts.

"Oh, no you do not!" Ladybug says. She wraps her yoyo around Feather Spreaders legs and the villain trips.

   "Chat come on!  I could use your help here you know," Ladybug says.

"Take that, Cataclysm!"  Chat says. He breaks the akumantized object a comb.

"Yes, Gotcha!" Ladybug says as she catches the akuma. She purifies it and turns it into a white butterfly.

   "Miraculous Ladybug!'' Ladybug says.

    Both Ladybug and Chat Noir, "Pound it!"

 "Ladybug and Chat Noir, thanks for the rescue," Natalie says.

"I have somewhere I need to be, " Natalie says and runs off.

"Same, well see you later, Bug out!" Ladybug says, she swings away, hides and detransforms.

"Wow, Tikki that was amazing! I did not have to use Lucky Charm this time," Marinette says.

  Chat hide somewhere different than Ladybug as usual.  He detransforms too.

      "Time to go home now, I suppose," Adrien says.

    "Whoa, what is all this?" Adrien asks.

Adrien sees a banner that reads:
   Happy Birthday, Adrien!  Love, Odine and Kim, Mylene and Ivan, Alix and Max, Sabrina and Seth, Sam and Lila, Kevin and Katie, Alya and Nino, Aurore and Robert, Luka and Kagami, Rose, Marc, Juleka, Nathaniel and Chloe, Miss Bustier, Principal Damocles, and Marinette!

"Surprise!" Adrien's friends yell at the same time.

"Yes, gotcha!" Juleka says.

"Yes, we knew it would not be a surprise if we acted like we knew what you were talking about earlier," Luka explains.

"Yes, that is right!"Chloe says.

"Sure enough is Chloe," Nathaniel remarks.

"Oh, this is so exciting," Odine says.

"Happy Birthday, Adrien!" Marinette says.

Everyone else says,  "Happy Birthday, Adrien Agreste!"

"Hi, everyone!  Sorry, I am late." Natalie says.

"Happy Birthday, Adrien!   May it be your best one yet!" Natalie remarks.

"Well, with Marinette as my girlfriend and friends like you it already is,"  Adrien says.

Adrien hugs Marinette and she giggles.  Everyone else, "Awe, Adrienette so cute!"

  "One more thing to make this better," Adrien says.

   Adrien gets down on one knee.  "Marinette will you do me the honors of making me the happiest man alive?   Will you marry me?" He asks.

"Yes, I will marry you!" Marinette says.

   Everyone else, " Awe, congrats you two!"

 the end...