Plagg the cheese loving kwami one-shot story

Once there was a kwami named Plagg. His favorite colors were green and Plagg. He had a weakness though. His obession with cheese caused him lots of trouble.

                         Many years ago when a fire broke out in the Chinese temple Plagg panicked and rescued as much cheese as he could from  it.

                He had no clue what happened, but he felt like he barely escaped from the temple itself.  He was relieved he had survived.  He cried when he thought Tikki might not have made it.

                 Plagg thought my chances at a nice life is over.

                        Imagine his surprise when years later, he woke up in Paris, France!  His new holder was a teenager boy named Adrien Agreste who was known as the hero Chat Noir and fought alongside Ladybug.

                        Plagg remained obessed with cheese, but knew never to take Tikki for granted again. He is happy Tikki survived the fire in the past and sees her hidden everyday inside Marinette's purse.

                 He talked to her daily, and despite his protest, "Not without my cheese," considered himself to be Adrien's personal kwami and friend. 

               Anytime, he heard Adrien call out Plagg claws out!  He knew he was supposed to be sucked into the ring and transform Adrien into the hero Chat Noir.  He looked forward to the day Hawkmoth is defeated.

               Most of all he looked forward to the day the moth and peacock miraculous were back inside their rightful places in the miraculous box.  

                    He tried to give Adrien good advice about Ladybug, but Adrien never seemed to listen to him.  He wondered if Adrien would ever discover Ladybug's real indentity?

                     Plagg already knew Adrien's classmate and friend, Marinette Dupain-Cheng was Ladybug.

               This was part of the kwami's rules they always knew this even before the holders did as they called those who wore the miraculous.

                    Plagg decided not to say much when it came to hints about the truth as he had promised Tikki not too.

                    Besides, he did not want to put Adrien or Marinette in danger from Hawkmoth the supervillain, who was  secretly Adrien's father, Mr. Agreste finding out. So he kept his mouth shut about the matter.

                     Plagg worried if Adrien ever did find out the truth about the girl behind the mask that he would reject her despite his claims to love her.

                    He shrugged his shoulders and thought maybe he will surprise me and it will turn out he loves her after all.

                           Plagg smiled and thought, Adrien has competition for her already.  He better watch out before someone else swipes his Ladybug off her feet in both her hero and civilian forms.

                            the end...