Chat Noir "Cat" /Adrien Agreste one-shot story

Adrien Agreste was born to the famous fashion designer, Gabriel Agreste and his wife Emilie Agreste. His mother disappears one day when he is young and no one knows what happened to her.

                            His father was so upset he became paranoid. He rarely let Adrien leave the house expect for fencing lessons and photo shoots. He even took Chinese and piano lessons at his father insistence.

                        His father claimed to homeschool from  first grade to eight grade years. However, it was his father's assistant Natalie who did all the work. 

                               Adrien felt neglected by his father who barely much attention to him. He must admit the fencing and Chinese lessons were cool. He was good at the piano, but did not like it very much.

                               The piano only brought back painful memories about his mother used to play piano alongside him before her disappearance. He did not like the modeling job, but did to please his father.

                                 Basically, most of what he did was to please his father. This made it so that he had few friends other than Chloe who he had been friends with since grade school. In highschool, he sneaked out

                                 to a public school much to the dismay of his father. He just wanted to be able to make new friends.   Natalie and the Gorilla caught him, but when Adrien begged to stay Natalie agreed.

                                Adrien did not know his father knew about miraculous or that he did not want him to find out about them.

                                 He helped an old man who fell down with a cane once and later, when he came back from school found some old box on his coffee table in his room.

                              He noticed it had Chinese writing on it and thought that is odd. He opened it and out came a funny looking flying black cat.

                         Adrien found out the cat was a kwami named Plagg who refused to eat anything other than stinky Camembert cheese.

                       He felt disgusted since he knew this meant he would have to smell like this all the time.  Natalie told him he could not go back to the school, and Adrien wanted freedom to do what he wanted for a change.

                         Adrien put on the miraculous an awesome ring that could give him powers to turn into a hero named Chat Noir.

                 He was pleased to find out he had a partner and wondered who they could be since he had not met them yet.

                           He finished homeschool early that day and  started to watch the news. He saw a villain on the loose.  "Adrien, Paris, is in danger time to transform!" Plagg told him.

                        Plagg explained he had the power of desctruction called Catacylsm and to transform he had to say, Plagg claws out. He failed to tell him he had five minutes to transform back after he used the superpower.

                           "Plagg claws out!" Adrien said for the first time that day. He turned into Chat Noir and left to fight the villian. Chat Noir fought the villain and wondered where his partner was anyway.

                           Chat did not have to wait long until a girl in a red suit with black spots on it showed up.  "Hi, I am Chat Noir," He introduced himself.