The Christmas Flop one-shot story

In this story, Marinette's cousin Marcie comes for a surprise visit! Alya and Adrien drop by as well. What could go wrong with friends and family nearby? Find out in...The Christmas Flop one-shot story by Summer Cheng.

   "Hi, cousin!"  Marcie says.

  "Hi, Marcie!"  Marinette says.

"What brings you here?" Marinette asks.

   "Can I visit you for Christmas?"  Marcie asks.

   "Sure, just try not to break anything," Marinette says.

    "Hi, Marinette!" Adrien says.

    "Hi, Marinette!  Hi, Marcie!"  Alya remarks.

     "Hi, Alya!  Oh, and you must be Adrien!"  Marcie remarks.

       "M-Marinette could we talk?" Adrien asks.

       " You go ahead, girl while Marcie and I decorate," Alya says to Marinette.

      "Yes, you go have fun!" Marcie says and shoves Marinette toward Adrien.

       Adrien and Marinette fall with him ending up on top of her.  

    "M-Marinette, I-I uh," Adrien says as he helps her back up on her feet.   He blushes some too.

     Meanwhile, Marcie and Alya set up the tree.  Then, they put the lights, stars, and other decorations on it.     Alya, puts a cute wreath on the door.

        "Adrien lets go in here to talk," Marinette says.

     "Okay, M-Marinette!" Adrien says as he follows her into the kitchen.

       Marinette kisses his cheek, and he blushes.  "M-Marinette, I thought..." He stutters.

     "What is the matter?"  Marinette asks.

     "I thought you did not like me," Adrien says.

     "Whatever made you think so?"  Marinette asks.

      "M-Marinette I just never thought you liked me," Adrien explains.

     "I do like you!  I mean I..." Marinette begins.

     "I wish I could stay but..." Adrien says.

       Crash!   "Sorry, Marinette!" Marcie calls out. She holds up a broken porcelain owl.

     "Marinette I have to go away for a modeling job in England!" Adrien blurts out.

     "Why?"  Marinette asks. She looks like she might cry.

     "I do not want to go, but my father says I have too," Adrien says.

      "Marinette, I love you!" Adrien confesses. He knows it is the worst timing ever, but he does not care.

       Adrien hugs Marinette and she hugs him back. Then, he kisses her, she places her hands on the chest part to his shirt and kisses him back. She does not want to let him go and he does not want to leave her.

     He pulls away, and says, "I wish you could come with me!"

    "Bye, beautiful, Blue Bell!" Adrien says. Then, he leaves.

      After he left, Marcie enters the kitchen and sees Marinette is crying. 

      "Marinette, why are you sad?" Marcie asks.

       "Adrien has to go to England for a modeling job!" Marinette says. She enters the living room.

     "Girl, I am so sorry," Alya remarks.

      "Great job with the decorating, you two," Marinette says.

     "Thanks, we did our best, " Marcie says.

   "Opps," Marinette says as she loses her footing and trips over the tree.     

    "Ouch, that hurt!'' Marinette says with a scowl.

the end...