The new villain one-shot story

This is dedicated to Jacquelyn Miltenberger.  -Summer Cheng

                         "Hey, new person, your hair is ugly!"  Chloe scoffs. She laughs afterward.

                         "What?"  Jacquelyn asks. She sobs after Chloe insults her.

                          "Chole, how dare you pick on my friend, like this," Summer scolds her.

                           "Yes, that is so not cool," Summer's son says.

                          "Thanks, I will be okay," Jacquelyn says and runs off with tears down her cheeks.  She sees the akuma appear and welcomes it.

                                Chloe will pay for how she treated me, Jacquelyn thinks.

                              "Great, got to go!" Eric says as he runs and hides so he can transform.

                              "I forgot something," Summer says. She hides too.

                              "Another villian, Plagg claws out!" Adrien says and transforms.

                             "Tikki spots on!" Marinette says and transforms too.

                                   Fast arrives first, and thinks now what.

                                "You distract her, so I can tie her up," Superpink says.

                                "Lucky charm!" Ladybug says.

                                 Fast runs fast.

                               "Hey,stop that now!" The villain Miss Dew Drop says.

                                "Sorry, no can do!" Fast tells her. He sprays her with unbreakable silly string.

                                 Superpink ties him up with her super sturdy pink yoyo.  "Ugh, untie me now!" Miss Dew Drop protest.

                                   Ladybug uses the lucky charm gum to block the villains wand that shoots out dew.

                                    Chat Noir calls out, "Catacylsm!"  He uses this to destroy the wand.

                                 The akuma escapes. Ladybug catches the akuma and purifies it, " Bye,bye, little butterfly!" She says. 

                                   "Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug says.    She throws her lucky charm into the air and it repairs the damage.

                                   "SuperPinkness!''  Superpink says and the clouds which were still somehow stuck an odd color turn back to normal.

                                      "Pound it!"  Ladybug and Chat Noir fist bump.

                                      "Yes, we did it!" Fast  and Superpink say together.  They give each other high-five's.

                                      "Bye," Fast says and leaves so he can detransform.

                                     "Bug out!" Ladybug says as she swings away.

                                    "See ya!" Chat says and leaves.

                                   Superpink, hides,and detransforms too.

                                   Now, Summer goes to find Chloe and as soon as she sees her says,  "Chole, your bullying has gotten out of hand."

                                          "I am the mayor's daughter so..." Chole says.

                                           "I spoke to your father and agrees to not letting you have an allowance for an entire month,"  Summer tells her.

                                    Jacquelyn sighs because she feels embarrassing about being akumantized by Hawkmoth.

                                   "Are you ok?" Eric asks.

                                  "Yes, I heard you were akumantized, are you okay?" Summer asks.

                                 "Yes, I am now thanks to Ladybug, Chat Noir, Fast and Superpink," Jacquelyn responds.

                                 "Besides, it is great to be your friend, Summer Cheng,"  Jacquelyn says.

                                 "It is good to be your friend too," Summer tells her.

                                "Thank goodness, you are all right," Marinette says.

                                "Yes, you gave us all quite a scare there," Adrien remarks.

                                    Master Fu walks by and winks at Adrien, Marinette, Summer, and her son Eric.

                                The end...