Dusuu the peacock kwami one-shot story

Dusuu the peacock kwami reflects back on her life. She knows her brooch gives the holder the ability to transform. She wonders how did I get from the miraculous box to here?

                                         She keeps these thoughts to herself as she remains behind a safe. She can tell the safe is behind something special. She knows she is behind a picture on wall, but why?

                                             The last thing she remembers is Master Fu saving her life from  a fire. Someone, must have taken her from him.  She was taken to Tibet by whoever took her.

                                                 Once she was in Tibet her miraculous was sold for  $10,000 quite a huge price she might add.

                                             The man who bought her gives her to his wife. She thinks, Maybe she is a hero since is this is what I am meant to do. She does this for quite a while until one day the man and lady argue.

                                           To the dismay of  Dusuu the lady  leaves the house which is actually a mansion. She and the lady are gone for two whole years.

                                                The lady finds what she seeks and Dusuu is happy for her. The celebration does not last long for when night falls the lady disappears. 

                                                  For the first time in years, Dusuu does not know what to do and panics. She searches for her holder and friend. She feels exhaustion set in and awakens inside the safe.

                                                She hears footsteps approach the safe and hides inside the tiny fan shaped peacock miraculous. What else is she to do?  She hears a man open the safe and sees him remove some things.

                                                   The miraculous is left there forgotten.  Dusuu thinks as the man closes and locks the safe, who is he?  Why do I sense something dark and dangerous about him?

                                                        As the days and months turn into years, Dusuu wonders will I ever get out of here? 

                                            Today, was the first time in years, the safe was opened and she recognizes the black figure who entered it as Plagg. She thought what was he doing here? She remained hidden though.

                                                She thought, it is my fault the teen boy, Adrien's mother went missing. She sighs a sigh of relief after Plagg exited the safe and Adrien locked it back.

                                                  Dusuu noticed he took the book about the miraculous and wondered what that was all about anyway. 

                                                   A week later, Dusuu overheard Marinette Dupain-Cheng, a girl in Adrien's class, as she apologized to Mr. Agreste for accidentally mistakening the book for a textbook. 

                                             She thought so the girl returned it, how odd.  She thought what secrets do you hide girl. Then, it dawned on her that Marinette is Ladybug and Adrien is Chat Noir. She was happy.

                                                      Then, it dawned on her, "Oh, no Mr. Agreste is Hawkmoth!" as soon as she recalled he was the man who kept the book hidden in the safe along with her brooch.

                                                    Dussu gasped and thought Oh dear, Marinette and Adrien are in danger!  She decided the only way to fix her mistake was to find Mrs. Agreste.

                                                      She hoped Master Fu would never find out that Mrs. Agreste used to wear the peacock miraculous or that she damaged it.

                                            She hoped Ladybug and Chat Noir could get the moth miraculous away from Hawkmoth and rescue her friend Noroo soon.  Plus,she wished they could rescue her as well.

                                                     Years later, she finds herself prisoner of the new villain, Mayura!  She thought Adrien why did not you save me when you had the chance this all your fault!

                                                  Dusuu managed to avoid being akumantized for the moment, but was to happy about Hawkmoth and Mayura's  multiple attacks on the citizens of  Paris!

                                              She noticed her new holder was ill just like the previous was prior to her mysterious disappearance. She worried about her.

                                                 Dusuu thought Master Fu would find her and repair her miraculous, but instead he retired as guardian of the miraculous.

                                                 "Oh, dear me!  Now, what am I to do?" Dusuu said to herself.  She was shocked as much as everyone when Hawkmoth repaired her damanaged miraculous.

                                                      Dusuu thought great now the villain made it so that Natalie stays alive, but what about Mrs. Emilie Agreste?  She decided she still needed to find her if it was the last thing she did.

                                                         the end...

                              *Author's note:  I added a few details toward the end to make this less boring to read. No copy cats and Happy  Reading!  Sincerely, Summer Cheng