A Miraculous Anniversary AU Ladynoir-Adrienette

In this story, Ladybug and Chat Noir celebrates the anniversary of when they first became heroes. What else happens that is special in this story?

      "Chat where are you?"  Ladybug asks.

        "Right here, M'lady!"  Chat Noir says.

       "Happy Anniversary, Chat of the day we got together!" Ladybug says.

      "Happy Anniversary, Bugaboo!" Chat replies.

        "Ladybug, will you marry me?" Chat asks.

        "Yes, Chanton I will!" Ladybug says. She even uses her hand to tickle his nose a bit.

         Five years later, Chat and Ladybug got married!  Chat was 22 and Ladybug was 21.  He believes that she is the prettiest bride ever!  He is happy she is his wife now. 

       Chat blushes when the pastor announces, "You may now kiss the bride!"

    "I love being married to you," Chat says.

      "I love being married to you too!"  Ladybug responds.

     A  few months into their marriage, Ladybug reveals herself to Chat and he does the same with her. They are both happy to see it is their crush behind the mask they have been with all this time.

          Fourteen years later, Chat and Ladybug's children put a nice scrapbook together for them.  It is to celebrate the fourteenth anniversary of  Chat and Ladybug's marriage!

      "Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!" Elizabeth Hope Agreste their older daughter says.  She is now fourteen.

        "Yes, Happy Anniversary!"  Hugo Duane Agreste, their older son says.

         "Happy Anniversary, Mom and Daddy,"  Emma Megan Agreste their younger daughter replies.

        "Happy Anniversary, to my mom and dad!"  Louis Sean Agreste their younger son says.

"Thanks, so much kids!  You are in charge while we are away, Elizabeth and Hugo!"  Marinette and Adrien Agreste replies.

     They went out for a nice anniversary dinner, and a movie!   Later, they were happy to see Emma, and Louis were in their rooms asleep, Hugo was watching tv, and Elizabeth on the phone with her boyfriend.

      Also, Adrien drags out a few surprises from the shed to show Marinette.  It is for two kayaks!  One is pink, and the other green. 

     "Well, what do you think?" Adrien asks.

     "Wow, I love it!  Thanks, Adrien!" Marinette replies.

    "Happy Anniversary, darling!" Adrien says.

    "Happy Anniversary, sweetheart!"  Marinette says.

      They kiss each other, store the small boats back in the shed, lock them back up since it is late at night, and go back inside the house.  

  the end...