Fang Jagged Stone's Pet one-shot story

Fang started off as a small egg. His mother and father were happy to se him when he hatched.    All his brothers and sisters, all fifty-nine of them were glad to see him too.

                       He is a crocodile that lived in the swamp area of  Florida. Then, one day due to the crocidle hunters he was taken away to the wildlife reserve area for crocidles.

              At first, he was small for his age, so the people at the reserve thought he would not live for long. He was tamed at a very early age in his life.

                He was soon sent to live a local pet store as the owners of the reserve had to leave town suddenly.

                     Soon after they left, people found a note that explains they had an family emergency and would be gone for three months.  It was no wonder Fang and his siblings were sent away.

                       His siblings were soon adopted out while he was left alone. Fang was the runt, but he was special too since he did all kinds of neat tricks.  Sometimes people forgot he was a wild animal.

                   One week after Fang was sent to the pet store a young boy came inside looking for a tough pet.  The boy saw Fang and said,  "I will take that one right there!"

                 This was the day Fang was taken home by Jagged Stone. He was given a bath, food, and his own bed.  He was given the name Fang soon after this. The creature liked his new name.

                         Jagged Stone and Fang became best friends.  Wherever Jagged went Fang went right along with him. 

                    Fang even accompained Jagged Stone on his tours for his concerts, and stayed with him in all the finest hotels. 

             He was so close to Jagged the day his owner was akumantized into the villain, "Guitar Villain,"  Fang turned into a dragon. He turned back to his normal self after the heroes rescued Jagged.

                  He remebered the day Jagged went off by himself with Penny. He was jealous of the attention she got from his best friend.  He was happy for his friend though.

                     Jagged gave him extra treats when he was in an extra good mood. He noticed Jagged was in more good moods than usual since he and Penny were together. He watched as Jagged gave the girl something.

                       Fang wondered what this meant.  Does this mean we will see more of her?  Fang thought to himself.

                      If he could speak, he would tell his owner he approved of  this lady friend of his.

                           The end...