A Miraculous Scotter Wreck AU

Today, Marinette decides she wants to ride her scooter. She can tell the weather is nice enough for it.  She has a shiny new blue scooter she that she got recently for a gift.  She thinks it was rather nice of Alya to give her this.

"Marinette, I am not sure this is a good idea!  I mean what if you crash?"  Tikki says.

"Tikki I am riding the scooter rather you think I should or not,"  Marinette says.

"How bad could this be?"  She says as she steps onto her scooter. She wears a pink baseball cap to go along with her pink capris, white shirt with pink flower print, and gray jacket along with pink tennis shoes to ride it.  She figures the ballet flats are not the type of shoe for this kind of thing.

 Marinette ignores Tikki' s warnings and rides the scooter anyway. She does not see the cracks in the sidewalk.  She runs over not one, but two cracks in the sidewalk. She stumbles!  

"Ouch!" Marinette calls out as she falls off the scooter. She lands on a tree root.

"Marinette are you ok?"  Tikki asks.

"Yes, I will live!" Marinette says in a joking manner. She tries to laugh the fall off despite the bruises she got from it.

"Ouch, I have a scrape on my left hand!" Marinette cries out in pain.

"I am glad you are okay!" Tikki says. She is glad Marinette did not end up with any broken bones.

"Good thing you did not get a head injury or broken bones. This way you do not have to go to the hospital." Tikki says.

  Marinette giggles. She is glad she did not break anything either.  

"Marinette, I saw what happened when you had a wreck on your scooter, are you okay?" Adrien asks.

"What did I spill something on my shirt?" Adrien asks.

"There is nothing on your shirt, I was just surprised you care," Marinette tells him.

"I have always cared about you. I did not realize how much until now." Adrien says.

"Marinette will you be my girlfriend?" Adrien asks.

"Look, it is okay if you do not want too.  I will try to understand." Adrien remarks.

   Marinette reaches over, grabs his hand and says, "I like too!  I mean I would like to be your girlfriend!"

  "I am so happy, I could kiss you!" Adrien says and blushes.

    Marinette laughs, as she says, "Then, what are you waiting for Adrien?"

   "Ok, but remember you asked for it, young lady!" Adrien teases her.

    Adrien kisses her and thinks, wow this is what it's like to kiss the girl I love. He hears her sigh as she kisses him back.

    "See, you tomorrow, Bluebell Gal, my lovely girlfriend! " Adrien says, waves to her before he goes home.

    "See you tomorrow, my cutie boyfriend!'' Marinette says. She waves back at him.