Andre the ice-cream guy one-shot story

Andre's parents thought he would never amount to anything. He did well in Arithemtic class, but not in science. He made a B in Science and an A in all his other classes.

                     The other children picked on him for making good grades. 

                 When he was ten he purposely failed a math test so the other kids would not bully him. His plan back-fired on him when his parents grounded him for the bad grade.

                   At age eleven, he made good grades in math again, and learned to ignore the other children. It made the situation less painful.

          He was sent to the principal's office for throwing a pencil in class at age twelve.  He was upset because the teacher did not notice when the kid behind him poked him the back with a rubber eraser.

                 Andre cried.  He continued to make good grades, but felt unjustly punished. He became depressed over time. He saw a counselor for his depression issues at age fifteen and a felt a relief he had not in years.

                   Andre eventually turned eighteen graduated high school with high honors and his folks were proud. He moved to Paris, France and learned French.

             He worked at the hot dog stand for two years and soon became fluent in the French language. He got a job at a car wash and did well at his work.

              He met a blind girl who attended the place with her father, and thought she sure was one happy person.

                 Shortly, after the girl and her father left  he found a girl was kidnapped and immediately panicked. He recognized her as the girl he had seen earlier, quit his job, and reported to the police what he had seen.

                     Two weeks later, Andre found out the girl had been safely returned to her parents. He breathed a sigh of relief. He found his boss had already replaced him when he tried to get his job back.

                    Andre applied for other jobs, but after several failed interviews did not know what to do.  He was given a job offer at the local ice-cream stand. 

        Turns out the man had won the lottery and could not wait to travel to see the world.   

                  Andre took the job and years later can be seen working there. He loves this work. He gets lots of faithful customers who say it is the best stuff in all of Paris, France. 

                 One day, he overheard Marinette say that his ice-cream was not magical and was offended. He was akumantized by Hawkmoth and became the villain, The Glaciator. He sought venegance against Marinette and turned people into ice-cream statues. 

               Chat Noir and Ladybug figured it out that he attacked couples.  Chat and Noir pretended to be a couple for a day despite Chat's statement that he did not like to play with other peoples feelings.

               Chat Noir and Ladybug rescued him and he did not remeber anything once he was back to normal. 

                   Andre, was glad everyone still loved his ice-cream and knew a new couple would come to eat it.  He saw Alya and Nino come to him for some of his famous ice-cream and was pleased.

                    Years, later Adrien Agreste came to him for a special treat and brought his girlfriend with him. He was glad to see the girl was Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

          He thought such a lovely couple and at last the magic was restored to the food.

             the end...