What if Hawkmoth Akumatizes Camembert? AU

Have you ever thought about what would happen if Hawkmoth akumantizes food?   Talk about being wild.   

    Let us imagine for a moment that Hawkmoth is in his lair.   He decides he is tired of akumantizing people.  He thinks about what else to attack.  He sends the akuma to get some cheese.  This is not the worst of it though.  He attacks all the Camembert cheese.  

    Plagg's nourishment is the enemy now. Whatever will Plagg do? He cannot let Adrien transform into Chat Noir when there is no way for him to recharge as long as his food is the enemy.

   The stinky cheese starts to eat the trees, cars, and buildings. Everyone is afraid because they are under attack from a dairy product. 

   Ladybug arrives on the scene. She thinks this is a bunch of cheddar. 

   Carapace sacrifices himself to save her.  This means you got it, the cheese ate him!  

   Rena Rogues does an illusion of multiple microwaves melting the Camembert.

    Ladybug does "lucky charm!" She gets a rolling pin.  She flattens all the stinky cheese with it. The akuma escapes.  Ladybug catches the akuma, purifies it, and says, "Miraculous Ladybug!"  as she throws the rolling pin up into the air.  

    Everything turns back to normal.  Hawkmoth is angry because he fails again. 

   "No!" He calls out.

   When Hawkmoth detransforms, Norro says, "Well, sir what do you expect when your target is something so cheesey?"