Master Fu's Retirement Party AU

In this story, Master Fu has decided to retire. He feels like he is just plain too old for hero work now. Adrien, Marinette, Nino, Chloe, and Alix, along with Rena Rogue get together and hold a special retirement party for Master Fu. Will all go as planned?

       "How can I ever think everyone for this?" Master Fu says.

        "Oh, you are welcome, but I did not plan it," Alix says.

      "Even as great as this party is I did not plan it either," Chloe remarks.     

       "She is right, you know, although we did help, it was Rena Rogue's idea," Adrien says.

     "Adrien is right, Rena did plan this whole event,"  Marinette says.

     "All we did is help out with the decorations, is not that right Rena Rogue?"  Nino remarks.

    "Sure is Nino," Rena Rogue says.

"Good to see you again, " Rena says.

  "Good to see you as well," Master Fu remarks.

 "Why are you not in your civilian form like everyone else?" Master Fu asks.

"I would like to know the same thing," Marinette remarks.

"Yes, what is with wearing your hero outfit?"  Chloe asks.

"The invitation did not say to wear our work uniforms," Alix states.

"I agree with everyone else," Adrien says.

"I even think it is strange you came in your hero form and I am not a hero yet,"" Nino says.

"Well, I thought I should be ready in case there was an akuma attack,"  Rena Rogue answers.

"Wow, that sounds like a good reason to me,"  Alix replies.

  "Same here,"  Marinette responds.

"Nino, due to your kindness to your friends,  strength, and courage, I would like to give you something," Master Fu says.

"Ok, but could you give it to me later?" Nino asks.

"Oh, and why is that anyway?" Master Fu asks.

"So, I can give you your retirement present. It is not much, but I hope you like it," Nino tells him.

     Master Fu opens the gift to find a year's supply of coupons for free pancakes at the pancake place.  

"Thanks, Nino!  I always so enjoy some good pancakes," Master Fu says.

"Now, here is your present,"  Master Fu says as he hands him some special jewelry.

"Thanks, Master Fu!  Is it suppose to glow like this?"  Nino states.

BOOM!  Crash!  

"Yes, it sure is, this bracelet is special.   It is miraculous I used to use and now is yours,"  Master Fu explains.

  "To transform you say, Wayzz shell on!  Then, you will be able to help out Ladybug, Chat Noir, Rena Rouge, Queen Bee, and the others,"  Master Fu tells him.

   "Also, your shell once transformed can be used for protection for you and your hero friends," Master Fu tells him.

"Wayzz, shell on! " Nino says and he transforms. 

   "Wow, this is so cool!  I will go by Carapace!"  Nino says.   He thinks where did the others go anyway?

   "Hi, have you seen the girls yet?" Chat Noir asks.

   "I am Carapace, and no,"  Carapace says.

"Do not worry, I am sure the others are on their way," Rena Rogue replies.

   "Hi, I am here!'' Ladybug says.

"Same here!"  Queen Bee remarks.

"Good, we are all here!" Chat states.

"Well, look who we have here!"  Volpina scoffs.

"Ladybug, Chat Noir, Rena Rouge, Queen Bee, and someone new?"  La Befana blurts out.

"Do not worry, Ladies!  We can take them!"  Evillustrator scoffs.

"This should be fun!" Carapace says.  He throws his shield at the Evillustrator and knocks him down.

   "Ha, take this!"  Queen Bee knocks Volpina out with her paralyzing top.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug says. She gets a water hose.  She uses it to tie up La Befana.

"Cataclysm!"  Chat says. He breaks a nearby boulder.

     La Befana breaks through and is about to attack Queen Bee from behind. 

      Rena Rogue blows her flute and makes an illusion!  It is an illusion of many Queen Bees in a row.

     Ladybug uses the water hose to take out La Befana's weapon.  Then, she grabs the pencil, and fake miraculous, and breaks them.  She jumps, catches all three akumas, and purifies them.

     "Thanks for your help everyone!"  Ladybug says.

     Then, Ladybug grabs up the water hose throws it into the air, and calls out,  "Miraculous Ladybug!"

       "Pound it!"  Ladybug, Chat Noir, Queen Bee, Carapace, and Rena Rogue call out together as they do a huge group fist bump.

        They all hide, detransform, and head back to the party.

   " Glad to see you made it back," Alix says when she sees them.

  "So are we!''  Adrien says.

"Same here,"  Nino and Alya remarks.

"I do not know about you, but those akumas seem tough this time," Chloe remarks.     

"Yes well, the five of us make a great team!"  Marinette says.

"Thanks again!  I must go and get some rest!  Old age you know," Master Fu says.

      After Master Fu went home, "See you later," Marinette says.

"You know it, girl!" Alya remarks.

"See you, bye!'' Chole says.

"Later dude, and dudettes!" Nino says.

"Bye, " Alix says.

"I will be going now too, later everyone!"  Marinette says.

"Marinette wait up!" Adrien says.

"Sorry, Adrien!  Maybe some other time," Marinette says. She kisses his cheek and leaves.