The money finder one-shot story (Ladrien/ Ladybug x Adrien)

"Adrien, you may marry whoever is honest enough to return this to you," Gabriel says. He has Adrien's wallet in his hand as he speaks.

                             "What?" Adrien asks. He thinks has my father lost his mind? He follows him to see what he is up too.

                                Gabriel goes outside with money in his pockets and Adrien's wallet in his hand.  He walks around on the sidewalk and purposely drops something.

                               He drops a $10.00 bill to see what happens.

                                 A few minutes later, "what is that over there?"  Ladybug says. She takes a closer look to find out.

                                 Ladybug smiles, as she picks up the money.  She looks around and smiles even more.

                                  Adrien hears someone ask, "Agreste, did you drop this?"  He immediately turns around to see who spoke to him.

                                  "Who said that anyway?" Adrien asks. His jaw drops when he sees her.

                                  "What is the matter? Spot something you like?" She asks and winks at him.

                                 "Uh, h-hi, I am Adrien,"  He says.

                                "I am Ladybug!  I do believe this is yours,'' She says as she hands him the money.

                                 "Thanks, Ladybug!" Adrien says.  He thinks, did Dad mean what he said earlier?

                               "Bye, see you around!" Ladybug says. She is about to swing away when Mr. Agreste speaks to her.

                             "Ladybug, you are to marry my son, Adrien!" Gabriel says.

                              "Sir, we only just met," Ladybug protest. She thinks is this guy looney or what?

                             "Father, let her go!" Adrien remarks with a blush across his face.

                                Gabriel frowns and says nothing more about the matter.  Adrien kisses Ladybug's hand.

                                 "Bye, Adrien!" Ladybug says, then swings away. 

                                Adrien watches her go and says, "Wow, she is really something!"

                               "Son, you like her, right?" Gabriel asks.

                               "Yes, but I only want her to marry me if she wants too," Adrien answers.

                                A few months later, "Hi, Adrien!" Ladybug says.

                              "Hi, Ladybug!" Adrien responds.

                             "I need your help," Ladybug tells him.

                          "What could you need me to help you with Ladybug?" Adrien asks.

                             "I kinda told someone we are together," She explains. She thinks, great now he will think I am weird.

                              "Why would you tell someone this?" Adrien asks.

                              "I like you and I want him to leave me alone!" Ladybug replies.

                              "I like you too. Who is he that bothers you?" Adrien responds.

                              "It is my ex-boyfriend, over there!" Ladybug says. She points to Kim.

                                "Ladybug, w-will you be my g-girlfriend?" Adrien asks her.  He smiles at her.

                                 "Yes," Ladybug answers right away. She smiles back at Adrien.

                                 "I believe you dropped this, Adrien Agreste!" Ladyug says with a smirk. She hands him a wallet full of cash.

                                "Wow, thanks my beautiful girlfriend," Adrien replies in surprise. He did not remember dropping the wallet.

                               "Do not look now, but your ex-boyfriend is coming over here," Adrien tells her.

                              "Ladybug is this him?" Kim asks. He looks rather annoyed right now.

                               "Yes, now just go away!" Ladybug yells at him.

                                "No, I will only leave if you kiss him!" Kim says in a mockery tone. He thinks she will not do it.

                                "Fine," Ladybug says, she pulls Adrien closer to her and she kisses him!

                                Adrien wraps his arms around her neck, closes his eyes, and returns the kiss.

                                  Kim runs off rather annoyed. He can not believe she kissed that other guy.  He thought she would not, yet she did.

                                 "Told, you I like you!" Ladybug says as she winks at Adrien.

                                  Adrien stares at Ladybug in amazement.  He can not believe she just gave him a kiss on the lips. He blushes.

                                  "Adrien, want to go get some ice-cream?"  Ladybug asks him. She thinks, he likes the kiss. She smirks.

                                 "S-sure, Ladybug!" Adrien agrees. He continues to smile at her big time.

                                   Adrien and  Ladybug share some ice-cream with each other.

                                      The end...