The Day before My high school Graduation one-shot story

It was the day before high school graduation.  I was determined to make the most of it. Marinette thinks to herself.

     I saw my friends and made sure to greet them. 

    Today, I thought Marinette looks cute, but I did not tell her. I can not just go up to my best friend and tell her something like this. It would be awkward.  A girl like her must have better things to do anyway.   

    Later after school that day...

    "Alya have you spoken to Marinette, yet?"  Adrien ask.

  "No, but funny you should ask. I could not help, but notice she did not show up to chemistry class today."  Alya says.

   "I admit this is odd because she did not have permission to leave early,"  Alya says.

      "Hi, Alya!  Hi, Adrien!"  Nino says.

     "Guys, why is not Marinette with you?  She is usually with you after school.  She is part of the group now."  Nino says.

    "Yes, I wonder the same thing,"  Adrien says.

    "I hate to interrupt, but I think I heard a strange noise from that direction," Alix says. She points toward the lockers.

    "Why did not you say so, sooner?" Adrien asks.

    "Well, I tried, but the teacher got onto me for talking during class.  So, sorry about this." Alix says.

    "Anyway, I have to go home now. My father said to be home early, bye!" Alix says, then leaves.

    "Alya and Nino you have a great rest of your day. I will go see what the noise is all about anyway."  Adrien tells them.

    Adrien walks over to the lockers.  "Ok, whatever is in there, come out now!"  Adrien says.  He thinks a squirrel might be inside one of them.

  Marinette's  POV:
  I could hear Adrien speak to me. I did not see him. Where was I?  Why was it so dark?  I felt around to figure out where I was and felt metal.  Oh, great just great.  I knew this meant I was inside a locker.

   I thought I stuck inside a locker. Which one?  Whose is it?  How did I get here, then it dawns on me someone shoved me inside it?

  Adrien steps closer to the locker. He thinks why did not the squirrel, bird, or whatever it is come out of the locker already. He knows there is a slot in it.  He taps on the outside, but his only response is a small whimper.

   Adrien tries to open it, but it does not budge.  He yanks harder, and it pops open.  

"It is okay, you can come out now," Adrien says.

  Marinette's  POV:
   I was happy to see the door swing open. I knew I was free at last. I was so upset I burst into tears.

  "Marinette you were in the locker?"  Adrien asks. He seems surprised he never thought she was what made the noise.

    "Tell me who put you inside it and made you cry?" Adrien asks.

   Marinette's  POV:
  I was to upset to answer, so Adrien hugged me.  I just felt so awkward as I continued to cry. 

  "Marinette, I am sorry I did not find you sooner.  Alix told me she heard a strange noise from the locker room earlier." Adrien says.

   "Just try to calm down!  You are okay, you are out of there now!" Adrien says.